Who uses adblock?

Moon Knight

Original Prince of Darkness
Who here uses it? The browser extension to block ads, and on which browser. I use Chrome right now and can't decide which adblock to use...Damn thing has more than one. Useful though, like not seeing a ton of ads and that annoying popup shit Wrestlezone has.

I'm not sure what you mean. I was unaware that there were different kinds.
The one I use is from the Chrome app store.

ad.jpg

I use Adblockplus. I don't know if there's a difference between the 2.
I am using adblock right now. There is a difference, adblock has a slider that blocks entire sections of webpages. Doesn't however block hulu ads from loading, the other does.

The best part is not having to sit through ads on Youtube. Or having to deal with the constant ads for shitty b-list movies here on WZ.

The best part is not having to sit through ads on Youtube. Or having to deal with the constant ads for shitty b-list movies here on WZ.
I think the one I use does block YouTube ads. Of course I do wonder about security.

w3ith adblock plus you can tell it to block certain elements of a page, i have the chair shot relaity video that always loads on the main page of WZ manually blocked

right click > adblock plus: block (image, video, etc)

just make sure you choose Custom in the dialog box that pops up or it might block extra shit as well i.e.; every video on WZ instead of just that shittty shit fuck CSR fuck shit balls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back