Why Can't We All Just Get Along?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Low_Ki

Former WZCW Tag Team Champion
Has anyone noticed that ever since TNA has been in business, they are being automatically targeted as the WWE's 'competition'? Now I know that is something that is always going to happen, but has anyone considered the fact that the companies might not be in 'competition'? I mean think about it. TNA is a WRESTLING show and the WWE is ENTERTAINMENT. They are two different things. Sure there is wrestling in the WWE but there isn't much of it. I just feel as though with all the jumping ship that has been going on, thast people might be getting the wrong end of the stick. The WWE is not directly competing with TNA and vice versa. TNA knows better than to compete with the super power. In fact alot of the time TNA actually acknoledges former WWE wrestlers accomplishments by stating their former WWE title runs. Anybody wanna comment?

As long as there is a TNA and a WWE there is going to be pricks who pretend they know what there talking about.

It has been TNA making the shots on the WWE, not them. Things can always be cool until one starts to pick on the other.

i dont think that tna is the closest competition wwe has. imo wwe has no competition. no other wrestling business makes as much money as the wwe. what with all the merchandise, wwe films, live show, ppv's. tna doesnt come close to wwe in competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back