Will ratings and PPV buys increase now that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rge2010

Mid-Card Championship Winner
The 3 love children of the IWC are holding the gold and the 'main attraction'???

Yes, Punk, Bryan and Ryder all hold the gold so you would assume that Raw and Smackdown will now be centrered around them. The IWC have got their wish so what next? What can they possibly moan about now? Colt Cabana to be the IC Champion? John Cena to be released?

Disclaimer - I don't class myself as part of the IWC. I am a WWE fan who uses the internet. I hate ROH and think it is utter rubbish.

im not part of the IWC but i love ROH. all three are champ which is great there fresh young and new/newish to the world title and mid card title so im very and its a great change.

Hell yah,

good news. I generally watch ROH when i want just wanna see total action. Atleast it gives me a break from the so called Orthodoxial way of wrestling which WWE gives. Plz note offence to WWE but its wrestling moves are totaly predictable.

So WWE giving IWC their time.

ehhh, zach isn't really an IWC guy anymore

and plus, they botched the whole daniel bryan thing. How many times did he lose before he won?? like almost every fucking match?

This doesn't need it's own thread. Discuss this in the individual threads that exist on the wrestlers, themselves.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back