Will Triple H be regarded as a Legend or Backstabber?

By the vast majority, he will be widely regarded as a WWE legend and future Hall of Famer.

It's probably been said before that the majority of fans don't go on these websites so they probably don't even know about any backstage stories or rumours about Triple H holding anyone down or burying anyone, backstage politics and the like so they will hold Triple H in high regards.

Personally, I will regard Triple H as a WWE legend and Hall of Fame quality wrestler as he is. He's that good no matter what people say, I'm sure that he was a multi time WWE Champion for more than just being the son in law of Vince McMahon and banging Stephanie McMahon every night with her. There would be more to it. He's had some awesome feuds and matches and he's also had some epic promos, WrestleMania moments and his time in WWE is quite good too, he's been there for quite a while.

So he will be regarded as a legend.

HHH will go down as a legend by all means. He is going to be around for the next 20 or 30 years either as VKM 2 having a few matches here and there and running the company with Steph.

I think he will be remembered for the last years of his career, IE running the company as I think he has good ideas they just are not using them all at the present time or using them properly.

He'll go down as a legend.

He is one the biggest superstar's in WWE history. Has had countless Title reign's, great fueds and even two historical team's in DX and Evolution.

"But's he a backstabber, he screwed over RVD in 2002, durr." Listen, sure, it's possible he may have had a bit of a pull backstage (he is a McMahon), but him holding people down is a bit to far. And I doubt he married Stephanie just so he can get a push. Or he buried anybody. Guy's get beat sometime's becuase their just not ready. Use Orton for example, he won the World Title. Then HHH won it at the next PPV. You know why, probably becuase Orton wasn't ready. His face run just wasn't working for him.

And Booker T. and RVD, yeah like they could carry RAW. Or Nash, or Steiner.

He'll go down as one of the great's in this business. As he should.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back