Will we ever see Scott Hall in the WWE again?

Will we ever see Scott Hall in the WWE again?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

CM Steel

A REAL American
Scott Hall aka Razor Ramon is on the road to recovery from his addictions with the help of Diamond Dallas Page's yoga program in Atlanta. He's getting better & better day by day. But if Scott does get back on her feet 100%, could we see the outsider make a return to the WWE? Scott Hall's friend Triple H is in high office in the WWE and could very well bring Scott Hall back under a legends deal much like how Hunter just recently signed fellow kliq member Sean Waltman aka X/Syxx-Pac to a WWE legends contract. But in that case, what really is a "legends" contract in the WWE?

Just because you were around during the first days of Monday Night RAW doesn't make you a legend. But Scott Hall has been around in wrestling for years! From Scott's days on the indy scene with Shawn Michaels, wrestling in AWA tagging with Curt Henning, to being a key soldier during the Monday Night Wars era. Scott Hall is a wrestling LEGEND! He's had his demons over the years. But I would love to see Scott Hall return to the WWE under a legends as a trainer or scout!

And of course the kliq wouldn't be complete without a kliq reunion WITH ALL THE MEMBERS IN IT this time around. Hall, Nash, HBK, HHH, the Kid, and maybe Justin Credible in a WWE ring, or the 2014 WWE hall of fame. If your going to go out that's the way you go out with a big bang! Isn't the kliq "foe lyfe"?

19654.jpg

Have you SEEN Scott Hall at any point in the last 5 years? For his own good I never ever want to see him work in the wrestling business again and I absolutely don't ever want to see him in a ring for his own good. DDP did great with Jake Roberts but he's not a miracle worker. Hall has gone through so much heavy abuse it's a miracle enough that he's alive today. He under no circumstances needs any work in wrestling anywhere. This man has been in an out of rehab so many times and he needs to pretty much be on lockdown to keep him away from trouble. Hall of fame induction with the rest of the NWO? Sure. Maybe an interview with JR about how he's doing? Great. But as far as having regular work in the company is absolutely out of the question.

Sean Waltman was a huge drug abuser too but he's managed to clear himself up. He's pretty rough now but is still physically able to perform in an occasional match and work in the business. Scott Hall is 10x worse.

I would like to see Scott Hall recover. He has a long way to go but he is finally on the correct path in life - and it is truly heart warming to see it. If he recovers well, I hope one day he makes a special appearance on WWE programming but that is some time away yet. I would like to see him inducted in the WWE HOF one day. Maybe next year or the year after. I just want to see him get better though.

Scott Hall has a pacemaker so he wont ever wrestle again but...

Hall (alongside Jake Roberts) is one of the smartest minds in the business so maybe down the line he could be involved in creative in some capacity but obviously only if he can keep his current situation up in regards to his health the same 2 - 3 years from now. But maybe that is just wishful thinking on my part although it is a shame in a way that his mind for the business has not been capitalised on.

If Hall can keep on track I would fully expect to see WWE induct him into HOF, give him the DVD treatment, put him in video games, have him apart of Legends Roundtable show etc.

Yeah I read earlier that he had to have a pacemaker put in and that he declined turning up to the Hall Of Fame when HBK was getting inducted as he didn't think he could remain sober at such an event. I really feel for the guy, he has hit rock bottom in the last number of years, hopefully DDP will help sort him out and get his head straight. But I honestly don't see him ever competing in WWE again, maybe he can come in and work behind the scenes or even cut a few promos but I think his in-ring days are behind him.

I voted yes, but only because I'm counting the Hall of Fame as being "in" WWE.

Anything more than that I'm highly skeptical about, but short of wrestling a match I wouldn't rule anything out. I've always been a big Scott Hall/Razor Ramon fan, so while rationally I don't see him working in the business, sentimentally I do.

Scott Hall will not return to WWE, he may do indy shows but that's it. The only way I even see him making an appearance on WWE anytime in the future would be if/when he gets cleaned up with DDP and Jake, and gets inducted into the HOF. But we are still a long way from that.

Some people in the past have mentioned that Hall actually has a really good mind for wrestling, and would have done well on the creative side of things. Now whether that's true, or if people were just talking for the sake of it... who knows?

What I do know is that if Hall can manage to make a recovery with DDP, and he can get himself to a point where he's not only clean, but can stay clean... that he's probably best off staying as far away from the business as he can.

He simply doesn't have the type of personality that can stay in the business, and not let it get the best of him. If he's an agent on the road... he'll fall off the wagon. If he's a trainer in a fixed location with a bunch of kids hanging on his every word... he'll start talking about the good old days a little too much and have to go out and try reliving them again. If he's a suit in the tower, he'll feel so out of place that he'll start using again out of depression.

I think the guys best bet will be to stay with DDP, keep doing the yoga, and get to the point where he can do the same thing that Dallas is doing for others.

I think the answer is yes, absolutely, if he and Jake manage to actually conquer their demons and get back in shape. I would say we might even say Jake too. The reasoning behind my answer is that Vince would love the positive media attention. For those unaware, DDP is putting all his work with Jake and Scott into a documentary that will be released when all is said and done. You can bet your butt that if this movie starts making the rounds at film festivals and gets other media attention, Vince will want these three guys in his wrestling ring. It would be great positive attention to counteract all the negative press that wrestling has received in the past. Not that I mean to just put this cynical capitalist spin on it. If Jake and Scott do recover, they absolutely should at least get a few moments in a WWE ring to show off what they've accomplished. It would be a feel good moment for everyone involved and for the business overall. But strictly speaking from Vince's business standpoint, if these guys get healthy, I absolutely expect to see them on WWE TV in some capacity.

If he's ever able to truly get himself straightened out, WWE might bring him back via Legend's contract and have him to promotional stuff for the company like a lot of former stars.

As a wrestler though, I doubt it very, very much. The years haven't been good to Hall, nor has Hall been good to himself.

Hall's reliability is something that's very questionable so I don't expect to see Hall in WWE anytime soon. At the very least, before Vince will consider it, I imagine Hall will have to stay clean & sober for a good amount of time.

I wouldnt be fast to count him out, but it would take a miracle for sure. What DDP has been able to do with the likes of Jake Roberts is fantastic, and assuming he can pull it off with Scott I think we'll see him stand in a WWE ring at least one more time. Now competing, I dont think WWE would allow that, seeing as they wouldnt want him injuring himself and using it as an excuse to take pills again. The man deserves retribution, and after watching the ESPN documentary I think the world gained some sympathy for him.

I think we'll see Scott Hall in the WWE again in some capacity. What about as a manager? You're telling me he couldn't get someone like Alberto Del Rio over as a face? Recently, he managed his son in some matches (within the past year or so), so that's in play. What about a one-off in the Royal Rumble? I'm aware of the pacemaker, but you can still do physical activity with a pacemaker. Taking a few punches and delivering a few signature moves in the Royal Rumble? Seems possible. I mean, Bret Hart was taking light bumps after suffering from post concussion syndrome and a stroke. I think Scott Hall can do SOMETHING in the ring.

As a wrestler though, I doubt it very, very much.

Yes, with his troubles and advanced age, I don't think "seeing Hall in WWE" would ever involve wrestling; maybe he makes an appearance and delivers a shot or two, but a regular match?.....nah.

Even at that, any wrestling organization would be smart to do business with Hall on an appearance basis, similar to the way WWE is using Ric Flair now. Don't make plans around these guys, but build their participation into segments that can take place even if they don't show up....or if they arrive in no condition to work, a la Jeff Hardy. When Flair worked a recent match with The Miz, the segment would have gone through with Flair's participation or without. That's the way to handle it with Hall, too.

If a wrestling company ever decides to hire Scott Hall, they'd have to build into his contract the terms of compliance. Yes, all performers have these stipulations, but they'd have to really tailor Hall's terms to reflect the garbage this guy has pulled in the past. This would include the ability to terminate Hall for any misdeed that arises from his addictions....and most importantly, to not be obligated to Scott in any way after he's canned. An organization that guarantees anything to Scott Hall would get what it deserves if he screws up.

While it would be nice on some level to see Hall again, he's disappointed too many fans already to get too excited about him. It's been suggested that having some structure in his life might benefit him.....yet, it could also be that the pressure of keeping a schedule is what sets him off and causes him to go back to his substance abuse. That's why an "appearance by appearance" deal would probably be most beneficial to all involved. When he shows up.....great.

All the help Hall has received is fine.....but at some point, sympathy wanes and the person has to start helping themselves. Scott Hall is still a big enough name to warrant some bookings.....if he can keep himself together.

I don't think Hall will ever compete in a match again, and he probably shouldn't. His body is a wreck these days, and doesn't he have a pacemaker or something like that?

However, with being such close friends with Triple H, Shawn Michaels and Kevin Nash, I fully believe that if he is clean and sober for a good period of time, that he will be offered a legends contract and will be inducted into the Hall of Fame. Hell, if Sean Waltman can get a legends deal, then Hall definitely deserves one if he is clean.

Scott Hall/Razor Ramon accomplished alot in his career, from his Interncontinental reigns to his time in the nWo and in The Outsiders with Nash, he is more than deserving of a spot in the HOF.

It's been mentioned several times that Hall has a good mind for the business too- I think I remember reading that he suggested HBK using the Superkick as his finishing move and was the guy who suggested the "Crow" gimmick for Sting in WCW? If he could use that to benefit WWE's young up-and-coming talent then that would be a good thing for not only the young talent but Hall himself.

If scott can really turn his life around this time with DDP and Jake and hopefully acott has a successful hip surgery I believe he will have some kind of role in the company time to time something similar to DDP and Jim Duggan but him returning full time I don't see it happening unless he gets in good enough shape to work limited dates with TNA is fine with me working WWE schedule will not benefit Scott

he will not wrestle again, and nobody wants to see him wrestle again. Yes he will end up ni the Hall of Fame when nWo are inducted, and thats about it. He is a very sick man, in terrible shape. DDP will help him along to survive, but he wont perform miracles with Hall.

I think it could happen. I am not saying to wrestle but for a promo or skit. Doesn’t have to be much a simple "HEY YO" would be good. I understand he is in no shape but you never know this whole DDP yoga thing might make him capable to beat up Heath Slater like everyone has.

Scott Hall is 55 years old, has a pacemaker and needs a hip replacement. I highly doubt he'll ever get back in the ring again. However, if the program with Diamond Dallas Page gets him off the addiction wagon once and for all, power to him.

As far as WWE, Scott Hall WILL go into the WWE Hall Of Fame someday, either as Razor Ramon or as part of the New World Order.

If Hall can get sober for a few years than he might make a cameo appearance at one of the old school WWE shows.

As other have said, we will not see Hall wrestle in the WWE again, but if he can stay sober I could see a cameo appearance in an Old School show maybe. He will go in the HOF with the NWO I am sure. Lets hope he sticks with the program and DDP can help keep him clean. After that is taken care of I would love to see him into the Hall of Fame.

Due to him being a member of "The Kliq" It's hard to say no altogether. In a wrestling capacity is a different question as after seeing him lately time and an abusive lifestyle hasn't been kind to him

hes had too many chances, he's fallen off too many times. There is no way to recapture anywhere close to the momentum or steam he had as Razor Ramon circa 1993 or Scott Hall circa 1996. X Pac isn't even comparable. Hall's issues are chronic and easily triggered.. Him being in the Kliq isn't going to be enough for Trips to look past the futility of it.. I am huge Hall fan and thought he was the coolest NWO members and even I know there is no viability. His son being near by or on the roster might help but that still seems like a gamble..

First of all,Congrats to Scott Hall for going to ATL and doing the Yoga with DDP. (God Bless DDP for that),anyway one day i can imagine WWE signing him to a legends deal. But Scott,is going to have to stay clean and sober for quite a stretch.

As JH said,he is gonna have to be clean and sober for quite awhile. I dont know if there is heat between himself and vinnie mac,i doubt it though. The past years have not been good to Scott and Scott hasnt been hasnt been good to himself.

But yah i like to see him signed to a legends deal no doubt. Scott Hall is a name and has been around the biz for a long time. Good luck to him and i hope he can really take advantage of this,because this is his last chance IMO! Do it for yourself Bad Guy!

I remember Scott once saying his dream would be to become a color commentator for WWE someday. Hall is extremely intelligent (wrestling wise, not personal choice wise) and very well-spoken (always has been one, if not the, best on the mic). My opinion has always been that if.... huge if.... he gets healthy and has his demons under control, the best way to stay that way would be to have a full-time job that's easy on the body. It's when he's left alone that he makes poor choices. If he's tied to a serious job, he has a better chance to stay clean. Furthermore, if he's on the road with WWE, he'd have lots of friends to keep him honest. Triple H will soon be taking over and it's obvious Jerry Lawler can't go on forever. Also, I doubt that JBL wants to be the color commentator for Smackdown forever. Perhaps when Jerry steps aside, JBL will move up and Scott (again, if healthy) could audition, so to speak, on Smackdown. Personally, he could become one of the best color commentators in the business, just as he could have been one of the best wrestlers of all time. It will all depend on his personal choices. All that said, he's definitely shown improvement while with DDP and maybe he's finally turned a corner.

Honestly at this point in his lfie with his health and his age I'd say just having a decent rest of his life is a more realistic goal. The last thing he needs is to get back into wrestling. What he needs is help, what he had in the business was an endless supply of enablers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back