• Wyatt Family Kidnaps Undertaker and Kane

• Dalton Castle vs. Silas Young for the Boys

• Paige brings up Charlotte's brother

• Roman Reigns' push to Wrestlemania

• Jon Steward Screws John Cena

• James Storm Pushes Mickie James in Front of a Train

Results are only viewable after voting.
drawingangle2.png

Don't care if I'm throwing away my vote. That Castle/Young feud was atrocious.

The love triangle angle is a perfect example of what you NEVER want to see happen to a promising monster heel. All that dominance, flushed down the drain. How do you de-push a guy who drove into 'Mania on a tank? Absolutely brutal.

The love triangle angle is a perfect example of what you NEVER want to see happen to a promising monster heel. All that dominance, flushed down the drain. How do you de-push a guy who drove into 'Mania on a tank? Absolutely brutal.

This. The whole thing elicits an Angry Video Game Nerd-esque, "WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!?!?!?"

This. The whole thing elicits an Angry Video Game Nerd-esque, "WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!?!?!?"

God, does it ever.

Ruined Rusev.

Ruined Ziggler.

Ruined Lana.

Involved Summer Rae.

Didn't pay off.

Lasted FOR FUCKING EVER.

Not just the worst angle, but the worst I can remember since Clair Lynch.

How in the fuck is the whole Diva's revolution angle not on this list?

Rusev and Lana was just dumb mid card filler; the diva's revolution was a tone deaf push for PR, ruining much of the good will for three potential women's stars, and minimizing everything that made them successful in NXT.

But of these choices, it probably is Rusev and Lana

Oh goddamnit; how did I fucking miss James Storm murdering Mickie James on live TV, for no apparent reason?

No, I'm sorry, that was so much worse than Rusev/Lana. At least we got Rusev really making something out that angle. James Storm fucking killing someone on screen led me to legitimately believe Vince Russo was working for TNA again

Yea, but it was one week. The Rusev ziggler lana Summer thing seemed to take place over a matter of decades, like the USSR

Rusev went from an undefeated monster heel to... never mind? No explanation needed. This is easily the worst.

Though James Storm pushing Mickie James in front of a train sounds terrible.

I honestly thought movie scheduling and injuries were going to run Ziggler/Lana/Rusev/Summer through Mania.

We didn't even get to see Lana work that match she was training for!

For what it's worth, it still went over better with audiences than most of the divas revolution.

I looked up the Storm/James segment on youtube. It was bad and he did push her on the tracks in front of a train, but it wasn't a moving train. I voted for the Rusev/Ziggler angle. I was one of the very few that didn't mind it at first but once Lana got hurt it got really bad. Plus I have a hard time taking Ziggler seriously on the mic. He's got a decent look and is ok (although overrated) in the ring but the guy just can't talk beyond being a cocky frat boy.

Not that it matters but whoever nominated Castle/Silas should be ashamed, matches were nothing special but the segments, vignettes, and how it played out was gold.

Yup. Usually guys have a feud against Dolph Ziggler when creative has nothing better for them but wants to keep them relevant. This angle was so awful that Tyler Breeze ended up suffering from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back