Worst Tag Teams In Wrestling History

I was just about to mention Disorderly Conduct. I actually watched a match the other day on WCW Worldwide between High Voltage and Disorderly Conduct. Believe it or not, it was a quality match. High Voltage went over, if anyone is curious.

For me, the worst tag team would be any combination of The Oddities, especially if ICP is involved. I liked Golga as a character, and of course, Luna was great, but this was just an excuse to bring in ICP (who also managed to contaminate WCW).

I kinda liked High Voltage. They made me laugh whenever I saw them. Had the one guy with the black hair and the other guy with the blonde hair. The blonde hair guy always used to yell in the camera when he came on. SOmething about being "High on Danger" and "High on Life" or something like that.

Their music was great too............"DANGER, High Voltage!" and then a bunch of electric sounds.

They also looked like two guys I went to high school with.

The Gymini - Two Goldberg lookalikes. Could've been a serious tag team but they were absolutely atrocious.

Basham Brothers - No talent whatsoever & putting Shaniquia with them just made em worse.

Deuce & Domino - Who could honestly take their gimmick seriously?

Heart Throbs & The Dicks - I made a homophobic remark and a moderator edited my post.

Some teams I never got:

Glacier and The Cat.: WCW seemed they were desperate to try and do SOMETHING with Glacier...but the guy just didn't catch on.

Tekno Team 2000; Eric Watts and Dale Torborg...sorry but the whole future thing made no sense.

New Midnight Express: A joke by WWE (WWF at the time) toward the NWA. Cornette was never behind this.

New Rockers: I understood that they wanted to do something with Jannetty and put him back in his comfort zone with tag team wrestling....and Al Snow is extremely talented...but the angle just didn't work and fans saw right through it.

Men On A Mission/Harlem Knights (USWA): Whatever you wanna call them...it remains the same...these guys were slow and plodding. Sure, Mable could leave his feet...but when Mable is the best worker of the two...you got problems.

And Well Dunn....their WWF run did totally suck....but when they were the Southern Rockers in Memphis...they were a much better team.

Now the people who said the Fabulous Rougeau Brothers as one of the worst...I can't see that. They were an awesome tag team and the music was SUPPOSED to be cheesy. They were insincere about their love for the USA. I really thought they should of gotten a tag title run against the Hart Foundation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back