• Eli Cottonwood

• Mark Henry

• Great Khali

• Abyss

• Rob Terry

• Lucky Cannon

• Alicia Fox

Results are only viewable after voting.
ROBBIE E MY DUDE!!!! I don't know which one is worse, his in ring work or his mic skills, but they are both AWFUL. This guy is just one more reason why I can't take TNA serious anymore.

Abyss for the simple fact they try to push him into the main event scene and no-one buys it

A. because he's shit

B. because they've damaged the Abyss character beyond repair with so many gimmick overhauls (****** Abyss, Hogan Abyss and know homeless Abyss) no-one can take this guy seriously and he has to be carried through all of his matches and they still think he's main event material.

Guys, come on. No one, and I mean NO ONE, sucked harder than Lacey Von Erich. God knows why they even allowed her to enter a pro-wrestling ring, let alone be a part of the biggest and best female stable in the past decade. She was an abomination and embarrassment to the sport.

Who gives a shit about how hot she was. This category is about worst WRESTLER, not worst LOOKING WRESTLER.

Lacey was hot even if she sucked. Alicia Fox isn't. And she was Divas Champion. I'll go with her. She makes everyone else in the list seem good.

Well Otunga is shit and easily the most annoying among the ones listed as he is put in matches pretty often. He hasn't improved an iota since he debuted on NXT.

Lacey was hot even if she sucked. Alicia Fox isn't. And she was Divas Champion. I'll go with her. She makes everyone else in the list seem good.

Wait... you're actually saying that Lacey Von Erich is a better wrestler than Alicia Fox?? Come on, man... let go of being a fanboy for TNA for just a minute and think about what you're doing.

Well Otunga is shit and easily the most annoying among the ones listed as he is put in matches pretty often. He hasn't improved an iota since he debuted on NXT.

So you're saying Lacey Von Erich is a better wrestler than Otunga??? That's what you need to think about before voting here. Improvement is irrelevant. Lacey hasn't improved AT ALL. She's probably worse now than when she started.

Wait... you're actually saying that Lacey Von Erich is a better wrestler than Alicia Fox?? Come on, man... let go of being a fanboy for TNA for just a minute and think about what you're doing.

So you're saying Lacey Von Erich is a better wrestler than Otunga??? That's what you need to think about before voting here. Improvement is irrelevant. Lacey hasn't improved AT ALL. She's probably worse now than when she started.

What's with the Alicia Fox hate?

Also, I don't know why Rosa Mendes isn't on the list. She single-handedly injured Beth Phoenix and posed a threat to Mickie James' health because of how shit she is... and she's only been in what 5, 6 matches this year?

But I'd have to go with Lacey. Great looks, awkward in-ring ability (if she had any).

I voted for Lacey here. I don't think it's close. She was nothing more then eye candy on the apron.

The girl couldn't take a proper bump. Even the most simplistic moves they asked her to do she screwed up. TNA made a HUGE mistake by putting her in the top women's stable in professional wrestling. She was an embarrassment, and everyone who lost to her sufferred the most embarrassing losses of their careers. Just a horrible wrestler. Its not close.

Lacey is really bad, but she really hasn't wrestled that much this year. I would pick Lacey as the worst wrestler for last year since she wrestled more. I picked Abyss because no matter what angle he is in, he is a channel changer and hasn't had a decent match all year. I understand why Lacey is the worst, but I can't even think of 5 matches that she has had in TNA all year. Most of them were six man tag matches where she was barely in the ring for a minute.

I wish we could have voted for multiple persons because several people on this list are deserving of this title. Lacey Von Erich is, or was (based on the fact she's apparently left wrestling), a terrible wrestler. But she wasn't pushed down our throats. Alicia Fox and Rob Terry were earlier this year, and you could literally hear crickets chirping during their matches. But both companies have since listened to the fans and cut their air time dramatically.

The man that really earned this for the full year and has been pushed far more than he deserves is Mr. David Otunga. His mic skills suck, his wrestling sucks, and his ability to have watchable matches is limited. He only has a job because of who he is married to. Otunga looks, acts, and behaves green in the ring, and in a high attention angle like the Nexus, that stands out above all others to me as the worst wrestler of the year.

I agreed with you. I just said that she was hot. That was it.

I picked Abyss because no matter what angle he is in, he is a channel changer and hasn't had a decent match all year.

Both of his matches with RVD (At the Impact special and Bound for Glory) were actually quite good. He's also had a couple other semi-decent ones, preventing him from being my choice.

I suppose I'll go with Otunga here. I'm an Eli and Rob Terry fanboy, so I can't choose either of them. David Otunga sucks extremely hard and he was on I Love New York. Isn't that in itself enough?

I liked Lacey von Erich. She was hot, and could play her dumb blonde character reasonably well. Couldn't work a match, but that's only part of what makes a wrestler a wrestler. A wrestler is an entertainer as well. They need to play a character and look good doing it. There are plenty on the list less entertaining than LvE. Like Lucky Cannon!

I think I accidentally voted Abyss earlier when the forums were messing up. That was an accident; he's had some not-terrible matches this year. I wasn't going to vote on this one. Oh well.

I suppose I'll go with Otunga here. I'm an Eli and Rob Terry fanboy, so I can't choose either of them. David Otunga sucks extremely hard and he was on I Love New York. Isn't that in itself enough?

I thought the same thing about The Miz. Then he became WWE Champion.

Reactions: gd
I don't get it. What does Jennifer Hudson have to do with wrestling?

All I'm saying is it doesn't suck having an Academy Award winning, Grammy Award winning singer as your wife. Side benefits are everywhere. David Otunga and Jennifer Hudson might have ties to people WWE wants to bring in for special appearances. Besides, if the Bieber thing doesn't come through for Mania (and God, I'm hoping it doesn't), Jennifer Hudson would be a great candidate for singing the National Anthem. Knowing people and being married to people helps. Otunga's relationship to Hudson and having that connection is paying unintended dividends. I'm not saying he married her just for the connection, but it doesn't suck either. Without her, I don't think he would have gotten this far this quickly especially with his skills.

All I'm saying is it doesn't suck having an Academy Award winning, Grammy Award winning singer as your wife. Side benefits are everywhere. David Otunga and Jennifer Hudson might have ties to people WWE wants to bring in for special appearances. Besides, if the Bieber thing doesn't come through for Mania (and God, I'm hoping it doesn't), Jennifer Hudson would be a great candidate for singing the National Anthem. Knowing people and being married to people helps. Otunga's relationship to Hudson and having that connection is paying unintended dividends. I'm not saying he married her just for the connection, but it doesn't suck either. Without her, I don't think he would have gotten this far this quickly especially with his skills.

I just don't understand what it has to do with this place in the WWE right now. There are more guys with actual connections to huge WWE Hall of Famers (Brett DiBiase, The Hart Foundation) who aren't anywhere near as high up as Otunga is on the roster. I just don't think Jennifer Hudson had anything to do with it. It's more the fact that he was in NXT's first season.

Definitely Abyss. From unstoppable monster, to Forrest Gump, and back to unstoppable monster again. And not plausible in either role.

How on Earth did Mark Henry get nominated for this? He's not a bad wrestler.

Definitely Otunga 0 good matches for him. Abyss 2 really good matches this Year easy choice for me. Otunga is the Worst Wrestler of The Year

It amazes me how much the marks protect their wonderful TNA all the time.

You honestly feel Lacey Von Erich is a better wrestler than David Otunga? Now, I'm not saying Otunga is good at all, but he's better than LACEY?!? Come on, guys. Get real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back