Would Foley be in the WWE HOF if he hadn't gone to TNA?

undertaker fan

Occasional Pre-Show
Would Foley be in the WWE hall of fame if he wouldn't have went to TNA or even if he didn't go to TNA do you think he would be in the WWE HOF?

Personally I think he would be in the HOF because he's a hardcore icon and legend. He's also had great charcters such as Mankind, Cactus Jack, Dude love, and plain ol Mick Foley. If he didn't go to TNA he would probably be inducted and if I had a choice he would've already been in the HOF.

Comments and thoughts please.

I don't think so. You have to remember, things were already going bad between Foley and Vince before he left for TNA. He said he left WWE because "creative wise" the announcing thing wasn't working out for him. Also, it was reported that he was supposed to be on the legends of Wrestlemania game, but was taken off of it. He was also taken off the WWE Alumni page on their website. So you see, things were already going sour between WWE and Foley before he was a part of TNA.

Maybe, just maybe Foley will be in the HOF some day, when or if he's gone from TNA, but then again there's also a VERY slim chance at him being inducted because we all know Vince McMahon can hold a grudge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back