would you buy "Nazi Zombies'?

Raven

Nevermore..
a game that is purely for Nazi zombies. It would include all 4 maps from World at war and all 4 maps from Black ops. I would buy it because I still like busting out WaW sometimes just to play der riese or another map. what do you guys think? or just amking all 4 maps from WaW avaliable on Black ops?

Never in a million years.

I love Call of Duty, don't get me wrong. The series is known for it's addictive multi player modes and cinematic single player campaigns. But (and I'm probably on the only guy on WZ forums who feels this way) I absolutely cannot stand Nazi Zombies. It bores the shit out of me because it's the same old thing over and over again and if I wanted to play online Call of Duty with my friends, I'd just slip into a game of Free For All or Domination and play that. I'd never buy a game purely based around that mode because it's so limited. Infact for the most part, I've never liked games where all you do is shoot Zombies (Resident Evil 4 is the only exception but that's because it combines that aspect with an amazing story and a great adventure to go along with it), I just find it dull. Just not my cup of tea.

For me buying Black ops was purely for the nazi zombies mode. I find that online play gets dull and repetative with all the small kids who play and curse every 2nd word.

A game purely dedicated to nazi zombies would be brilliant and if they made some kind of customisation available i would be one of the 1st to go and buy it.

you say that nazi zombies is boring? you sir must hot know the half of it. theres a whole backstory to ther nazi zombies, etc. theres puzzles throughout the game mode. It full of surprises and neat tricks. I don't blame you though for some nazi zombies doesn't hit the spot

I think it's a good concept, great side-game, but I would not pay 60 bucks for Nazi Zombies. Maybe 15 bucks through the PSN or Live Marketplace. But that's it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back