Wrestle Kingdom 10 January 4 Tokyo Dome

Hopefully next year someone else can do the running commentary for this because I want to be there for WK11

I hope you get there. Thanks for doing this. I wouldn't have thought to watch it tonight if you didn't make the LD and the commentary got me through some rough spots with connection issues and the language barrier.

I hope you get there. Thanks for doing this. I wouldn't have thought to watch it tonight if you didn't make the LD and the commentary got me through some rough spots with connection issues and the language barrier.

yeah Striker and Kelly are hard to understand

Thanks to the Butcher, M and Kapu for joining in with the Live Discussion so I wouldn't be the only one blabbing on about the event. Dear god that has the potential to be 3 5* matches in a row. I am emotionally drained with that main event, it hit all of the highs that it needed to. Thank you Tanahashi and Okada for something that is right up there with Misawa Vs Kawada in 94

Finally finished the show, watched everything but the 6 man and Naito/Goto. Pretty great show, Omega/Kushida was match of the night for me, hopefully someone steps up to the plate to take on Okada now that Tanahashi is out of the way and Nakamura is gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back