Wrestlemania 20: A Retrospective Look

I've been to two wrestlemanias and this was my first. I was on the computer as soon as tickets went on sale because if I wasn't, I would have been screwed. They sold it in like two minutes. Anyway, I like that they made this wrestlemania over 4 hours long for the 20th anniversary. The card did have some filler matches(like the 4 ways), but I liked it overall. Not once did I get bored while I was there. Though right before the second 4 way tag I went to get a snack after sitting for so long haha.

Favorite match was the main event triple threat match, especially since Benoit won. He REALLY deserved to win the big one. One of the few wrestlers who has a workrate that makes up for lack of mic skills and charisma. The post match moment with he and Eddy was amazing!

Least favorite match was Goldberg vs Lesnar. Huge disappointment, but with since they both knew they were leaving afterwards they did not care. Plus both men don't really love the business. IF they did, they would want to go out with a bang. Stone Cold stunning them both afterwards was the highlight of that match.

If there's one show that the company wishes it could have back, this is it. For the last six and a half years the WWE has had to hide the main event as well as they could but at the end of the day, Chris Benoit won the World TItle in an excellent match. Shawn shouldn't have been in there though and it should have been Benoit beating HHH man against man to win the belt. I'll give them this though: the ending was absolutely perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back