wrestlemania 23

N

nWo

at wrestlemania 23 these are the matches that have been confirmed:-

hulk hogan vs stone cold

shawn michaels vs triple h

undertaker vs kane (buried alive match)

batista vs brock lesnar (world heavyweight championship)

ok 3 of the 4 wont happen. hhh/hbk is played out and they're in a faction now. hogan/stonecold wont fight because they hate eachother and neither of them will agree to lose. and batista/lesnar wont happen because lesnar is not even in wwe. so where did u get those "confirmed matches"

exactly what^^^^^^^^^^^^said...
but Kane/Taker burried alive aint gonna happen either buddy. Kane's planning on retiring soon and word is that BOD will reunite. Plus if they did wrestle it wouldnt be burried alive.

GOOD JOB MAKING UP UNREALISTIC MATCHES! PLUS THIS EARLY... IT'S AUGUST 2006... WHEN'S WM? APRIL 1, 2007... YOU DUMBASS U SHOULD BE BANNED FOR STUPIDITY!

actually bod will be returning and kane turns on the undertaker

brock lesnar is returning in september

stone cold vs hulk hogan has been confirmed

and d generation x wont last forever ya know triple h is supporsedly turning heel and is turning on michaels

^even bigger bullshit, stop imagining things kid cause none of these will happen i guarantee it.

ya where are u hearing this if any of this stuff was gonna happen it would be all over the wrestling news sites. plus about triple h turning heel, the whole point of dx was to get hhh over as a babyface

he hasn't been hearing it he's just making it up, ok so maybe hogan/austin will happen, but most likely it won't. lesnar isn't coming back september dummy, so maybe kane/taker, but thats it

nWo said:

and d generation x wont last forever ya know triple h is supporsedly turning heel and is turning on michaels

kane will not end his early career in wwe as a heel

secondly it is possible of hogan/austin but i think tribute to andre the giant could be true (hogan/big show)

nWo said:

hulk hogan vs stone cold

Hulk Hogan vs. Stone Cold, I can't see how they'd get a storyline brewing between these two. I don't think you'll see Austin in the ring anymore. I could be wrong.

Michaels vs. HHH, I can kind of see this happening, but I think Shawn turning on HHH would be better.

Batista vs. Brock, I believe Brock has signed a contract with Pride fighting, so I doubt he'll be back.

Undertaker vs. Kane (buried alive match), possibly. I think you'll see the two of them fight in a Hell in a Cell match at WM23, and it'll be the best one yet. They're going to leave it all in the ring, and that's when they both announce they're retiring.

That's just me though.

The only match i think the only match that could be confirmed this early would be a an andre tribute with big show vs hogan.

I think we will get Cena vs Orton for the WWE/World title at WM23.

nWo said:

Just ouit of curiosity, is there any kind of proof/source where you got this info from because i'm sure many of us would like to see that, before you confirm anything.

nWo said:

hulk hogan vs stone cold

ARE U STUPID!!!!!!!:shit: :twak: :dark2:

No Wrestlemania Matches Are Confirmed. We Are 6 Months Away!

kane is retireing soon and i heard hes coming to smackdown on the IGN boards and those guys ure usualy reliable. but back to the point, he was offered to ruin takers wrestlemania streak but he said tht woud ruin the legacy, or end as champion because he has only held the heavyweight title for a week if im right, but he said let the younger guys step into the spotlight.
so no i dont see kane and undertaker facinc off at mania. i can see them end off as B.O.D and retire at the same time because they are gettin old now and wont be able to wrestle for much longer.

nWo said:

hulk hogan vs stone cold

you should die :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back