Wrestlemania Betting slips

Doc Taboc

Occasional Pre-Show
Every year I hold a huge party (between 100-200 peeps). We do wing eating contests. Costume contests and betting slips.

With the betting slips I lable the matches and put a point structure to the match. Fore instance: HHH vs Orton 10 pts if you pick the winner.

I am having 2 issues.

1) the Diva battle Royal. How do I set this up if WWE doesn't release who will be in the match?

and 2) any creative wrestlezone commerads that can think of some extra credit questions to help me out?

Every year I hold a huge party (between 100-200 peeps). We do wing eating contests. Costume contests and betting slips.

With the betting slips I lable the matches and put a point structure to the match. Fore instance: HHH vs Orton 10 pts if you pick the winner.

I am having 2 issues.

1) the Diva battle Royal. How do I set this up if WWE doesn't release who will be in the match?

and 2) any creative wrestlezone commerads that can think of some extra credit questions to help me out?

What match opens the show?
What match closes the show?
Michael Cole "vintage" count during the HBK/Taker match?
Who gets pinned in the Triple Threat match?

If you do a Michael Cole count, not only should you do "vintage", but also "shades of _____".

You can bet on who the first girl eliminated from the current roster is. And which girl from the current active roster lasts the longest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back