Wrestlezone Debater's League 2010: Alternates

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
Please understand that this league is going to take about 3 months to finish. If there is ANY reason why you might not be around for this entire period of time then speak NOW so we can work it out, if possible.

As the league ensues, there might be people who will have to leave for one reason or the next. In that case, we're still accepting alternates. Most likely, we will need quite a few. The alternates must be willing to slide right into the debates and take over the position as it becomes open, thus taking all of the former debater's points and continuing the debate process therein.

If an original debater must drop out of the league mid-debate, they will forfeit that round to their opponent and the next alternate in line will take over in the following round.

So far, here's what we have:

Future Alternates

1. The Sign Guy
  2. Little Jerry Lawler
  3. Mr. Steve
  4. Papa Grande
  5. Falkon
  6. Total Numbers Action
  7. Franchize1990
  8. LetEmKnow
  9. Digging4Plunder
  10. youngbullzeye
  11. Adalam
  12. ITurnGirlsGay
  13. JenksIX
  14. Paper Ghost
  15. SavageTaker
  16. Big Sexy
  17. Mitch Hennessey
  18. Deexter Jorgan

Replacements made

1. The Sign Guy replaces Mr. Angel
  2. Little Jerry Lawler replaces It's Damn Real
  3. Mr. Steve replaces The Doctor
  4. Papa Grande replaces The Crock
  5. Falkon replaces Scotty
  6. Total Numbers Action replaces Ty Burna
  7. Franchize1990 replaces Coco
  8. LetEmKnow replaces Captain Insano
  9. Digging4Plunder replaces The Vintage One
  10. youngbullzeye replaces LetEmKnow
  11. Adalam replaces Papa Grande

If there are any questions about this process, please ask them below. If anyone wishes to sign up as an alternate, please do so here.

Since I wasn't quick enough to enter, I'd like to add my name to the alternate's list if possible. Please and thank you.

I don't know what the debate league is all about but I'm assuming it's about debating. If that's the case, then I can debate my ass off so long as I have the time and willpower.

It's Damn Real was forced to pull out of the league. As of right now, Little Jerry Lawler will officially take his place.

I'll have the tables, fixtures, and leaderboard changed asap.

Good luck, LJL.

At the urging of Guy and my own love for debating, I would also like to sign up as an alternate. I would request a PM if I am needed, however. I appreciate it and thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back