WrestleZone Debaters League: All Star (Alpha)

All Start Selection

• Mantaur Rodeo Clown

• The D-Man

• Milkyway

• Little Jerry Lawler

• fromthesouth

• jmt225

• ztwhite

• Lee

• General Disarray

• Thriller

• Ricky

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
Debaters League only. Your own classification is used to determine the All Star. This is for the Omega Division. The debaters ranked 2-10, and two former debaters will take part in the selection. Poster #1 is an automatic All Star.

Debaters
Mantaur Rodeo Clown
The D-Man
Milkyway
Little Jerry Lawler
fromthesouth
jmt225
ztwhite
Lee
General Disarray
Thriller
Ricky

Submitted my votes. Alpha has a great range of Debators to represent the Best Debator Division ;)

TM, I appreciate the commissioner verse, but, man, I don't deserve it.

That being said, if the people think I do, I will show up.

A fight for the final spot continues here. Will it be Lee or JMT225? Perhaps LJL wants a piece of the All Star action too!

tdiglÉric Rohmer;1425847 said:
jmt225 never even debated. He's my boy, but, still, why would people vote for him if they have nothing to go on?

Because he is awesome? Or maybe because he is a great poster that would probably have a great debate in the All-Star Game?

Because he is awesome? Or maybe because he is a great poster that would probably have a great debate in the All-Star Game?

What does being awesome have to do with who makes it into the All-Star game? Little Jerry Lawler has been pretty good in this thing and, when he's around, ztwhite has kicked some major ass. I'm sure jmt would have done amazingly well if he had been in the league from the beginning, but voting in someone who didn't even participate in a debate shits all over the hard work some other people have put into it.

I did notice one nice thing. Aside from a default win, only one Week 2 debate needs 3 judges and then it's done! Whoop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back