Wrestling - Fact or Fiction

Bill Lesnar

Occasional Pre-Show
Can be current,past or future anything wrestling related. E.G Sheamus will move to the smackdown brand in 2011. Answer it with either FACT or FICTION and explain why So I'll start...

Fact or Fiction - Without ECW, wrestling wouldn't need as many high spots or chair shots to keep the crowd interested.

Fiction... Though ECW had plenty of influence, WWF/E and WCW were trying to stretch the boundaries as well. Before ECW ever existed, there were chair shots and fighting outside of the ring etc...

Fact Or Fiction - John Morrison needs a new finisher to take that final Main Event LEAP!

Fact - I don't believe the Starship Pain is a convincing finisher. Leaving me with a sour taste in my mouth every time it causes a fall.

Fact or Fiction: JBL used to soap up rookie/new comer wrestlers in the showers.

Fact! I wouldn't doubt if he did. I heard he did some pretty weird shit.

Fact Or Fiction - The 5 Knuckle Shuffle is a cheap imitation of The People's Elbow.

Fiction! He made love to the pregnant goat first.

Fact Or Fiction - The Stone Cold Stunner is a better finisher than Sweet Chin Music.

Fiction. Current theme suits the product.

Fact or fiction? The WWF would have died if Vince McMahon was convicted of steroid distribution in 1994.

Fact! If he went to jail. Fiction! if he did not.

Fact Or Fiction - Kevin Nash's Gimmick of Diesel was better than Scott Hall's Razor Ramon.

FICTION FICTION FICTION FICTION!!!!

Fact Or Fiction - John Morrison will become World Champion before 2011 ends.

Fiction! He might have to add more moves to his arsenal. But I think the AA or FU always remains as his go to move.

Fact Or Fiction - Hulk Hogan was a better ring technician than Mark Henry.

Fact. Yup easy. hogan done good work in japan and everywhere else in terms of actual wrestling by definition. I don't get what people see in Henry at all.

Fact or fiction?

After seeing the fitting tributes to Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan, the Undertaker deserves a fitting tribute once he retires or is coming close to the end of his full time wrestling career.

FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!! They should treasure the time Undertaker spent with WWE. He always stayed loyal in the days of The Monday Night War. He has the greatest gimmick ever and is one of if not the best ever. I am sure plenty of people would vote him their favorite off all time.

Fact Or Fiction - Hulk Hogan was a better in ring Technician than Diamond Dallas Page.

Fiction. Hogan still. DDP was underated though

fact or Fiction?

Miss Elizabeth was the best valet ever in professional wrestling?

Fact. He might do better with it.

Fact Or Fiction? Yoshi Tatsu, Baretta, Hawkins & Ryder will ALL be on 2011's future endeavoured list?

Fiction, I feel he'll stay face.

The secret GM will never be revealed, but just be 'fired' without being announced.

Fact. I dont see wwe getting themselves of the hole they dug themselves into. HHH will bury sheamus when he returns

Fiction, I don't think he would since I've heard they're good buddies in real life.

Shawn Michaels will wrestle another match

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back