Wrestling Podcasts

Ezzee

Dark Match Winner
So I'm looking into some podcasts for wrestling I can listen to on my walk to work, which is about 30-35 minutes. I'm wondering if there is anyone who has one that they would suggest that they prefer, preferably one that would last the entire walk. Definitely doesn't have to be something daily, but something that would come out regular enough so that I don't have to wait too long between episodes.

Well there are a few podcasts/wrestling radio shows I listen to throughout the week, mainly the Observer Radio and Figure Four Radio podcasts, but I also listen to Live Audio Wrestling which airs on ESPN Radio in Canada and is usually a great and humorous show. Observer is definitely the way to go if you're interested in serious analysis, news, interviews and so on, Live Audio Wrestling is much more laid back and humorous. Both shows are great listens if you're looking for a wrestling show to listen to, I listen to them both at work as well and usually am always left highly entertained by the podcasts/shows.

Those are really the only shows/podcasts I listen to on a regular basis, so I can't really help you with any other shows, sorry.

A podcast I personally listen to is "smart wrestling fan" they just went through their 5 year anniversary and they provide a lot of humor. They review the week in wrestling every week and also take emails and skype calls. They can be from 2 to 5 hours long and it's worth looking in to.

Whos Slamming Who: Is a good one has a wide variety of shows including the infamous Cornete's Commentry which is always the highlight of the week for me to see who he rants on.

In Your Head: A Wrestling radio were 3 fans talk the week of wrestling and interview some legends. Some past interviews include Tully Blanchard, Goldberg, Lex Lugger, Bryan Aleveraz, Dave Meltzer and a ton more worth checking out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back