WWE Clash Of Champions: Cruiserweight Championship- TJ Perkins (c) VS Brian Kendrick

Who should win?

• The Brian Kendrick

• TJ Perkins

Results are only viewable after voting.

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
Brian Kendrick won a Fatal Four Way match to get a title shot on TJ Perkins' newly won Cruserweight Championship.

I don't think that Perkins would lose the title this soon. Kendrick is a veteran here and he can easily afford losing in this match. Perkins shouldn't lose this match in any condition.

Plus Perkins should've been allowed to atleast make an appearance on Raw. Some segments showcasing about the new Cruiserweights should've been done as it would've enhanced the wrestling by introducing them to everyone.

The debut of Cruiserweight Division wasn't impressive enough. I hope that this match reignites the fire of Cruiserweight Classic.

I can appreciate WWE putting a veteran and former WWE Champion in there but I would've preferred to see a CWC final rematch. In the process they wouldn't have had to book yet another 4-way to determine another #1 contender .

This match may well be a show stealer even though the fans at large haven't had time to become invested in either guy. If you've watched the CWC, as I have, then there's the potential for great wrestling and storytelling here.

Kendrick's persona is that of a cagy, wily veteran who knows how to exploit opportunities and keeping the focus on his age as part of the story is a nice touch. Perkins is ultimately this young, energetic, somewhat cocky guy who's good and knows it.

Personally, I'd have preferred they waited another month or so in order for the individual personalities and aspects of the heel & babyface personas to be fleshed out for the main roster. I can understand why they did it this way and the cruiserweights made a strong first impression last night with fans really digging the match, but I still think this match would be better after it's had a traditional set up with a storyline built over time.

I don't see Perkins losing the title as it'd set a bad example. After all, WWE has hyped the winner of the CWC as the "best cruiserweight in the world" so the CWC's credibility would take a major shot with the first winner & resulting Cruiserweight Champion to lose the title in his first defense 1.5 weeks after winning it.

I'm looking forward to this match, perhaps more than most on the Clash of Champions card. The Brian Kendrick was one of the highlights of the Cruiserweight Classic for my money. Albeit that he was the only one who seemed to have any back story to his endeavours. Regardless, I'm glad that the WWE are giving him a chance to get over again, he deserves it.

That said, there is absolutely no way that Perkins loses this match. He hadn't even showed up on Raw yet with his championship. So there is absolutely no way that he losses the championship here. This could be a show stealer if they give the match enough time to get over.

So the right person won this match.

Of course, We didn't know who to cheer and who to boo but I enjoyed this match very much. Some new moves (atleast for me) were refreshing as well as surprising.

Both guys are extremely talented in the ring and that was easily showcased here. Kendrick head-butting TJ Perkins after the match suggests that we could be getting a rematch where this time we know that we have to boo Kendrick and cheer Perkins. I guess Perkins Vs. Kendrick II is set for Hell In A Cell PPV.

TNA surely lost a great addition to their X-Division.

I'm officially a TJ Perkins fanatic since hearing his entrance music that made me feel like an eight year old again.

[youtube]gO2xYKhGXZs[/youtube]

I'm officially a TJ Perkins fanatic since hearing his entrance music that made me feel like an eight year old again.

[youtube]gO2xYKhGXZs[/youtube]

While I understand your appreciation for the classic video game music, I don't like it as a wrestler's theme at all. I just want to play Double Dragon now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back