WWE Hell In A Cell: WWE Raw Women's Championship - Ronda Rousey (c) VS Alexa Bliss

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Little Miss Bliss gets her rematch against Ronda Rousey for the Raw Women's Championship at HIAC.

Unless there's some sort of interference during the match that gives Bliss some sort of edge or they set up some sort of "injury" sustained by Rousey between now and HIAC, expect another short and dominant display by Rousey before she walks out with the strap.

I think WWE is going to find itself in a bit of a quandary in regards to Ronda Rousey as there's not a lot of women on Raw that fans are going to suspend disbelief enough to buy into being a challenger to Rousey. There's still some unfinished business with Nia Jax that could be drawn out, possibly, but nobody can really touch her. They may have to cut back on Rousey's sheer dominance before long or they're gonna flat run out of things to do with her.

At this point, the only thing they can do to make this match last longer is to use movie James and Alicia fox as distractions so that Alexa can have some offense on Ronda.

The thing is Ronda is winning this no matter what and going into evolution as champion.

They could use Alexa's cunning persona as tactics to keep her from a complete squash from a bigger and stronger Rhonda. I defintely don't want to see a squash match.

They need to tune Rousey down just a little. Make her take beatings in a match. I am not saying make her just another one of the girls, but they are full time Brock Lesnaring her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back