• Rey Misterio

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alaister Black

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aquaman6686

Mid-Card Championship Winner
If anyone is looking to attend MITB in Hartford, CT, the presale is currently open, with the codes ALLWWE and WWE2019 active.

I think they should do 2 separate MITB matches, one for Raw and one for Smackdown. My 2 logical candidates to win are Andrade for Smackdown and Mcyntire for Raw. What do you guys think? Andrade can cash it in on a face champ and Mcyntire can cash it on Lesnar.

I don't see Lesnar leaving WrestleMania as champion. Seth NEEDS to beat him. WWE needs to do that to show that people other than Vince's almighty Roman can beat Brock.

And it's way too soon for Andrade. He's nowhere near main event caliber. There's going to be a men's and a women's MITB, for which my early picks would be AJ Styles and Mandy Rose.

I like McIntyre and Sasha Banks to win MIB. McIntyre can cash in on Rollins and Banks could cash in on Asuka

I like McIntyre and Sasha Banks to win MIB. McIntyre can cash in on Rollins and Banks could cash in on Asuka
Good choices. I sew Mcintyre being the champ, there is no better way than to make a heel cash it in. Sasha is a great choice or even Mandy Rose

I don't see Lesnar leaving WrestleMania as champion. Seth NEEDS to beat him. WWE needs to do that to show that people other than Vince's almighty Roman can beat Brock.

And it's way too soon for Andrade. He's nowhere near main event caliber. There's going to be a men's and a women's MITB, for which my early picks would be AJ Styles and Mandy Rose.
Few reports have indicated that Vince is very high on Andrade. When Del Rio debuted, they pushed him to the top very fast, probably that was why he did not have much connection with fans. But of the smackdown roster, Andrade is one the best in ring performers that they have

Andrade is ok. I haven't been overly impressed by him. It's hard to take him seriously with that ridiculous haircut. I wouldn't put him in the Top 5 workers on SmackDown, maybe Top 10.

I would hate to see an initial title win get wasted on a cash-in from McIntyre or Andrade. Andrade is too good of a performer and McIntyre has too good of a story that can be told. Lazy writing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back