WWE Network Comes To UK/Ireland - January 19th

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
Emails are being sent around & the webpage also has a post up here;

CLICK ME

If you can't be bothered, it says this;

Starting Monday, Jan. 19, WWE will make WWE Network available in the United Kingdom and Ireland. WWE Network will be directly available on Web, iOS and Android devices, gaming consoles, Smart TVs and digital media players – just in time to watch Royal Rumble 2015 on your big screen TV.

Watch Mr. McMahon's message

Visit WWE.com on Jan. 19 to sign up.

WWE Network will be available £9.99 in the U.K. and €12.99 in Ireland with no commitment.

Thank you for your patience in awaiting the WWE Network launch.

Its great news the UK has finally got a date for the WWE Network and I hate ones who turn good news into negative but why is the UK paying so much more than the US for it, After converting currencies the UK should only be paying £6.57 per month for the same as US prices which would have been fine, The lack of not holding any major events over here and getting over charged for everything WWE wise I get the feeling WWE treats the UK as second class fans, I was really looking forward to getting this but after seeing the price I'm starting to question it now and may only get it for a couple of months instead of permanently like originally planned, Netflix is only £5.99 per month and at least the whole family can watch that rather than pay nearly double for just me watching it.

1. 9.99 pounds is more than the American fee. I'm not paying more for a theoretical product delivery that I've been done over previously on. I love NXT, the occasional older show or new PPV, but that balm does not cover the burn.
2. NJPW just rocked my fucking world with a 4 hour to top to bottom hot PPV, better than anything the E has put in months. I'd rather pay them their 999 yen and watch broken English, wait for an English delivery and get a better wrestling show.
3. Fuck the WWE Network! /Sheik out.

I'm not going to get excited about this until it actually gets lauched. I was so pissed off when it got cancelled last time, that until I see proof its launched and working well I will not be signing up.

If it works well though I will definitely try it out for a few months.

I'm not going to get excited about this until it actually gets lauched. I was so pissed off when it got cancelled last time, that until I see proof its launched and working well I will not be signing up.

If it works well though I will definitely try it out for a few months.

This pretty much. I'll wait until they deliver on the promise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back