WWE New York, Round 2, Match 4: #12 The Ultimate Warrior vs. #21 Jimmy Snuka

Warrior vs. Snuka

• Warrior "Warrior" Warrior

• Superfly

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following match takes place in the WWE Region, under WWE Rules, from Long Island, NY.

#12. The Ultimate Warrior
UltimateWarriorArmTassels.jpg

vs.

#21. Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka
JimmySnuka006.jpg

Snuka is by far better in the ring and to me more interesting, he won't or shouldn't win here. Why you ask? The guy never actually did anything. He is famous for the cage splash, in a match he lost. Warrior may have only had two great matches in his career, but damn they were great ones. His stuff with Hogan and Savage was great and easily outweighs Snuka's best. Snuka is a great worker and is very fun to watch, but he loses here.

Snuka lost most of his matches of significance, and Ultimate Warrior lost, to my recollection 3 matches since 1987, all of them with incredible heel tactics stacked against him, and there's literally no way Snuka can beat him at all. Warrior wins a squash, as he would against anybody, just about.

Snuka lost most of his matches of significance, and Ultimate Warrior lost, to my recollection 3 matches since 1987, all of them with incredible heel tactics stacked against him, and there's literally no way Snuka can beat him at all. Warrior wins a squash, as he would against anybody, just about.

Pretty much my thoughts on the matter.

Though there are some wrestlers who logically wouldn't have been able to defeat the Ultimate Warrior kayfabe wise, I would still vote for them simply because they're just way better then he was, but Jimmy Snuka is nowhere close to being one of those wrestlers. Jimmy Snuka, while a hard worker and I certainly respect him, he was vastly overrated and no one should vote for him over Warrior for any reason.

Snuka will put on a better showing than expected here, and hopefully reminds people he's not the dumbshit that showed up at WrestleMania 25. Warrior is just too much for him to beat though, and should win this with relative ease. He'll be flying off the ropes too fast, and has too much power to counter. Gorilla Press for the win.

Not a Warrior fan, hell I don't have to say it anymore. Regardless, Warrior did more in his short run at the top then snuka did his entire career. Snuka couldn't beat a rookie Undertaker, while the Ultimate Warrior held his own against the Deadman in that same time period. Warrior is just raw power, and simply steam rolls the Superfly.

Warrior squashes the Superfly, his career achievement overshadow Snuka's considerably, and kayfabe the guy was booekd to be unstoppable. A pretty easy decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back