WWE RAW LD 5th May 2014 - Hounds, Fire and Demonic Forces: Raw Goes to Hell

John Cena should bring back that Cryme Tyme Cenation deal and then them, The Shield, The Wyatts, and Evolution should have a big clusterfuck War Games match.

It's probably worked out for the best that Batista got booed when he came back.
We've gotten some cool stuff like this out of it. It probably prolonged the Shield as a team.
Punk walking out may have added to that as well.

That triple powerbomb looked and sounded so much more devastating than the shields

Considering Batista's finisher has always been a strong power bomb I'd hope he can do a bigger one. Good thing Reign's spear is a million times better than Batista's.

It's probably worked out for the best that Batista got booed when he came back.
We've gotten some cool stuff like this out of it. It probably prolonged the Shield as a team.
Punk walking out may have added to that as well.

I'd be really interested to see the alternate universe where Punk stayed. Even as a Punk fan I can't imagine it being markedly better than what we've had.

I'd be really interested to see the alternate universe where Punk stayed. Even as a Punk fan I can't imagine it being markedly better than what we've had.

I think Bryan would've just been injected into the title match without having to beat HHH as Punk would've been doing that match. Bryan's reactions would still have been huge and Bootista's terrible.

I think Bryan would've just been injected into the title match without having to beat HHH as Punk would've been doing that match. Bryan's reactions would still have been huge and Bootista's terrible.

Probably. Never know. There's always a ripple effect.

"And the match continues with a victory" -Michael Cole

I would like to take a moment and thank my internet connection for making me take a half hour to post that. Excuse me while I go punch a wall.

Give 'em one for me too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back