WWE Raw LD Is Getting A Stone Cold Stunner No Matter What on 3/15

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
i4lkph.jpg

DARK MATTERS
At HBK's request, only submission or pinfall will determine the winner of his WrestleMania bout with The Phenom.

FIGHTING EIRE WITH FIRE
On The Grandest Stage of Them All, Sheamus meets perhaps the greatest challenge of his career: The Game, Triple H. Will The King of Kings extinguish the fiery wrath of The Celtic Warrior in the Irishman's first WrestleMania match ever?

With Stone Cold Steve Austin hosting Raw tonight, let's look back on some of his greatest moments...

Beating Up Michael Cole:

[YOUTUBE]zu8Ojt-tUw0[/YOUTUBE]

Beating Up Booker T In A Supermarket:
[YOUTUBE]RV4dw1m2Uis[/YOUTUBE]

Throwing The Rock's Intercontinental Title Over a Bridge:
[YOUTUBE]2qtwM4FSI-w[/YOUTUBE]

Paging Dr. Austin...
[YOUTUBE]mPxuIfnqxgw[/YOUTUBE]

Filling McMahon's Corvette With Cement:
[YOUTUBE]zAwKWgwXhQI&[/YOUTUBE]

And of course, who could forget his awesome theme song by Disturbed, "The Pancakes Are Living Inside You!"...

[YOUTUBE]IrR7L2XWjjQ[/YOUTUBE]

If Steve Austin were to perform a Stunner he could be paralyzed, so I hear. Also, if Bret Hart take a back bump, he'll have a stroke. I don't know if this applies when he's at home and he slips on some spilt milk, but it's scary none the less.

If Steve Austin were to perform a Stunner he could be paralyzed, so I hear. Also, if Bret Hart take a back bump, he'll have a stroke. I don't know if this applies when he's at home and he slips on some spilt milk, but it's scary none the less.

And yet I have to watch Hogan bleed each Monday on Impact. Something is very wrong here.

Looking forward to the interactions between Hart, Austin, and McMahon. Only looking forward to the Jericho/HBK Mania rewind match. Don't care much for Trips/Orton, I expect Legacy to be involved and I expect Cena to top the Big Show in their 1 millionth showdown.

Hmmm...Impact or RAW...

Geez, I don't know. Bret Hart and Vince McMahon segment, with Stone Cold Steve Austin thrown in there as well. Plus the Wrestlemania rewind matches, all three of which should be high quality. Plus the announcement of the last member of the MITB match, likely Kofi. And the second last episode of RAW before Wrestlemania 26.

Or a clusterf**k episode of iMPACT which was filmed last week and thus spoiled online, which we know to be more of the same old same old from last week's head to head, without the swerves, surprises, and debuts that last week promised but didn't really deliver on.

I can't imagine which one I'll be watching.

I can't believe I am going to be the first person to do this in this thread...

[B]Beating Up Michael Cole:
[/B]
[YOUTUBE]zu8Ojt-tUw0[/YOUTUBE][/quote]
[SIZE="4"]VINTAGE AUSTIN![/SIZE]
and...
[SIZE="4"]VINTAGE COLE WITH THE GOATEE![/SIZE]

[quote]And of course, who could forget his awesome theme song by Disturbed, [B]"The Pancakes Are Living Inside You!"...[/B]

[YOUTUBE]IrR7L2XWjjQ[/YOUTUBE][/QUOTE]

No wonder Austin was the man, his song talked about pancakes.

And hatehabsforever is right, RAW will be better then Impact this week, spoilers or not. 3 proven high quality matches (even if we saw 2 of them 100 times) and Stone Cold Steve Austin interacting with Bret Hart and Mr. McMahon=win.

My only question is why is Jericho on RAW tonight? This is only the 72345652109th time he has been on Raw when he is a SD superstar. I know his match with HBK will be awesome, but his being on RAW just kills the brand split (if it wasn't already killed completely).

My only question is why is Jericho on RAW tonight? This is only the 72345652109th time he has been on Raw when he is a SD superstar. I know his match with HBK will be awesome, but his being on RAW just kills the brand split (if it wasn't already killed completely).

Hello, everyone. And welcome to another edition of "Overanalysis 101".

Today's example is brought to you by Stormtrooper85. See above for reference.

UGH...

Did anyone besides me notice that Wrestlemania is coming up? GOD FORBID a few people notice that the World Heavyweight Champion shows his face on the live, flagship, WWE wrestling program two weeks before their largest PPV of the year and tries to plug 1/3 of the main events. Lulz...

Who gives a shit about the brand split. Seriously.

Dammit D-Man. My love for you is growing stronger. Fuck you. Or is it I want to fuck you.

Constant channel changing tonight I think..

Who cares if the rules of the brand split are broken when the rules themselves are compltetly fictional?

Dammit D-Man. My love for you is growing stronger. Fuck you. Or is it I want to fuck you.

Constant channel changing tonight I think..

Since Impact is already spoiled, I'm watching Raw on east coast feed and Impact on west coast feed. All night, all wrestling.

Geez, I don't know. Bret Hart and Vince McMahon segment, with Stone Cold Steve Austin thrown in there as well. Plus the Wrestlemania rewind matches, all three of which should be high quality. Plus the announcement of the last member of the MITB match, likely Kofi. And the second last episode of RAW before Wrestlemania 26.

Or a clusterf**k episode of iMPACT which was filmed last week and thus spoiled online, which we know to be more of the same old same old from last week's head to head, without the swerves, surprises, and debuts that last week promised but didn't really deliver on.

I can't imagine which one I'll be watching.

Ugh.

On paper, Raw wins the head to head with Impact on star power alone. Looks to be a solid show, let's hope they don't fuck this up going into Mania.

On paper, Raw wins the head to head with Impact on star power alone. Looks to be a solid show, let's hope they don't fuck this up going into Mania.

I agree with this statement.

Uk time this is showing on March 16th...AKA 3:16

HERRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE WWWWWWWWWEEEEEE GOOOOOOOOOOO

*PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHKKKK*

BA NOW NA NOW NA NOOOOOOOOWWWW BA NA NA NA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWW

STONE COLD!!! STONE COLD!!! BAH GAWD!!! STUNNER!!! STUNNER!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back