WWE sale, board, Vince.

TDFG

Championship Contender
2023 has started wild behind the scenes in WWE.

Vince is back on the board.
Stephanie has resigned.
Saudi's favourites to buy the company and turn it private again.
Vince rumoured to be reappointed as head of creative control.

Although not confirmed, if the Saudi public investment fund buys WWE, we're does this leave Sami Zayn, MVP, Kevin Owens and the female roster who have either been outspoken about the country or have in the Women's case, had to wrestle 'covered up'.

In the case of Vince possibly returning to his old position, will this undo HHH's hiring policy and we'll see another purge of talent, let alone talent maybe not wanting to work for Vince given his recent allegations.

If this Saudi bid is legit I think this could be the end of WWE.

Greed has overtaken here and the oil rich Saudi's will ruin this company. Female roster will be buried/taken away completely. A few of the male roster will walk. Female fans will go elsewhere. Male fans with sense probably won't be far behind them.

Vince being back is a horrible decision also. The product under him pre allegations was awful and HHH made the shows watchable again. Not amazing but so much better than the drivel we were given previously.

I for one can't see any of the recent news that's released being a good step forward for the company.

So many thing is at the speculation stage right now and this story changes every day. Now the Saudi aren't even the favorite to buy the company, Disney seem to be the odds on favorite now. They're also the whole Khan's family being interested in buying WWE and offering Vince a job which I think is really a stupid report but who knows at this point.

Not forgetting the report that Stephanie and HHH being against a sale and that's why Stephanie left the company.

So right now, this whole story is the most intriguing story in the business and it will be interesting to see where everything ends up and what rumor will be reported as facts in the meantime.

So now that the merger is official, I feel like the mentality as far as hiring and firing talent will change.

I could see a huge roster cleaning coming in after wrestlemania and all the talent that they aren't using will probably be let go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back