WWE SummerSlam - Daniel Bryan VS The Miz

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
it was made official on last Tuesday's SD Live that Bryan and Miz will square off at SummerSlam.

I'm not really sure how this match plays out as there are and have been so many rumors circulating about both men. For instance, there are some reports that Bryan still hasn't signed a new deal with WWE while some older rumors suggested WWE was planning a big push for him at one point sometime after SummerSlam. As for the Miz, I've heard that there was talk of putting him in the chase for the WWE Championship after SummerSlam, possibly even winning it and then putting the feud with Bryan on the backburner until next year, then have the two of them face off at WrestleMania XXXV for the title.

They've had really good matches in the past and I don't expect this to be any different. If it goes past the 15 minute mark, I'll be very surprised but I expect it to be more along the lines of 10 to 12 minutes, which works if they keep the action hot, which is fitting considering how personal the feud is.

I guess we will find out by Summerslam whether Bryan signed or not. Even though, I think bryan should win no matter what because of the fact of the babyface overcoming the evil heel. If bryan loses clean to The Miz then, I think we should not expect Bryan to sign. Now, if he loses via outside interference or Wins the match, then i think its safe to assume that Bryan will resign or resigned.

I think if WWE was going to properly build Bryan back up he needs to take a loss to Miz here. I would have Miz cheat but a Miz win here fuels this feud for what could be a huge Mania payoff. Miz goes on a roll. He wins the WWE Title, Bryan wins the Rumble and you get the rematch on the biggest stage of them all where Bryan wins gold again!!!

No way Bryan loses this, at least not clean. Miz is a glorified jobber, Bryan losing this clean would kill any momentum, but it would also mean likely that Bryan hasn't resigned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back