WWE SummerSlam - Finn Balor VS Baron Corbin

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
So for some reason that boggles all fucking logic, WWE has decided to devote precious time on one of their biggest shows of the year to a match that we've already seen 3 or 4 times already either on ppv or previous episodes of Raw. It just strikes me as incredibly strange, not to mention inept, that we're having a triple threat match on Raw next Monday for the Raw Tag team Championship, a match that would be more fitting to be on the SummerSlam card or, at least, the kickoff show, and that a match we've already seen a handful of times for free on TV will be on the show instead.The entire feud has revolved around Baron Corbin as "Commissioner of Raw" playing an overgrown 10 year old who harasses and beats up Finn Balor because he's so much shorter than he is.

There's nothing else to get out of this program and it doesn't really matter who wins. Finn Balor's not going anywhere and Baron Corbin will go back to being another unnecessary authority figure and looking like a walking penis.

I don't think I could care less about this one. I really tried to give Baron Corbin a go, but he should be "future endeavoured" walking. I just don't get what Vince sees in him.

As for Finn Balor, well, it's just not working, is it? I don't think he has any chance of ever being a Universal Champion or a World Champion in WWE again. He seems to be drifting towards the same territory as Jinder and Roode. Irrelevance.

Unless Balor is going to be the demon for this match, there's no point in doing it again! Is it going to matter who wins? If Balor isn't the demon for this match, that will be two bathroom breaks for me. The other will be the US title match which I'm sure Randy Orton will be added too. Yawn.

Agreed, why not have the tag triple threat at SummerSlam? Just dumb booking. This match is pointless and will probably go 20 mins of waste of time. Give it to Balor though, he needs it more than Corbin.

What a horrible match to have on one of your but 4 pay per views. Not only have we seen these guys on PPV a couple of times before, they have absolutely no chemistry whatsoever. I could not be more disinterested in this match and the eventual outcome. Raw is a sinking ship in many respects and this is one of the many reasons why. These two should have seen the back of each other months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back