WWE Superstars Canceled?

Kenny Powers

Bulletproof Tiger
Article from prowrestling.net

Dot Net Reader Chad Ruffner sent an email to WGN America asking about Superstars replays. The email response from WGN also included this sentence:

"Our final airing of 'WWE Superstars' is Thursday, April 7."

Where will Yoshi Tatsu and Zack Ryder go now!?

Hopefully not true! Zack Ryder and Yoshi Tatsu deserve to be on a show and if Superstars get cancelled it will probably be the end of the ZackPack!!! But then if it does get cancelled they can get a regular spot on the Smackdown brand.

For Yoshi, Nxt-?, Announcer-? Maybe a Funaki V 2.0

Zack- I think he should turn face on Smackdown, managing a Kofi Kingston, then down the track he again turns heel, attacking Kofi, and feuds for the title, eventually winning.

Superstars shouldnt be cancelled

Rumors of them bringing back Velocity on MyNetworkTV are starting to make sense. I know they've got something cooking. They're gonna have to do something for Zack Eventually.

Uhhhhhh........ Smackdown? How has nobody mentioned Smackdown yet? Ryder could "convert" himself back to what he used to be (and keep the WWWYKI) and Smackdown REALLY needs more midcard faces (hence Yoshi). That's what I think would make the most sense.

not a huge zack ryder fan and at this point, i should make a sign saying who he for yoshi tatsu, like seriously he hasnt had a match on RAW or SMACKDOWN for so long now. as for wwe superstars maybe they will finally move the show to the score, or a channel that both the states and canada get, more viewers plus ryder, tatsu, tyson, david hart, regal and whoever else is a regular will keep their jobs longer.

I dont see the point using all of the WWE superstars guys being used on SD! and RAW because they will just become jobbers, and it will create a million threads and discussions about how they should be 'fired' and what not.

For Yoshi, Nxt-?, Announcer-? Maybe a Funaki V 2.0

Zack- I think he should turn face on Smackdown, managing a Kofi Kingston, then down the track he again turns heel, attacking Kofi, and feuds for the title, eventually winning.

Superstars shouldnt be cancelled
that sounds both good and credible ....i'd be happy with that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back