WWE Taking a Shot at CM Punk with Sandow?

Jessi10x

The Queen of Queens
The "Pipe Bomb" on RAW getting cut off, the mic cutting out, the bearded look, is WWE ribbing Punk?

I personally see it as coincidental, but when my friend brought it up, she did make a good observation as far as the look from Sandow and the constant struggles it seems like he's trying to express (although to me, he seems much more willing to stand back, differentiating from Punk.) What do you guys think? Do you think it's just to direct traffic to the App and Pre-Show, with fans hoping for a Damien Sandow "Pipe Bomb" promo, is it just being used to get Sandow on TV for the time being? Or is it something you guys see continuing?

A shot at CM Punk or not, I enjoy the intensity from Sandow and the change in Sandow's character as of late. Maybe a new entrance song could just turn him into another "Fed up" type of character.

Thoughts on Sandow?

Are you insane? It has nothing to do with CM Punk. WWE doesn't care about him anymore. It's just a way to help Sandow get more over with the crowd. It will work if they do it right. Why does everything have to do with CM Punk?

I dont know if they are taking a shot, but when i waa watching raw i noticed how similiar Sandow was to Punk, just the way he was hodling the mic and talking into the camera got me thinking. it seems exactly the same way punk cut a promo. Sandow has never cut a promo like thay before so maybe it was a shot, or something aimed at punk. along with the obvious beard, being fed up and having his mic be cut off.

I think it's just a case where they are having Sandow do things out of character to create a buzz and get Sandow over as a disgruntled employee. It has nothing to do with Punk, and is a part of the new reality era WWE is trying to push right now. Hopefully it works because Sandow deserves to be a major player, and maybe this will get him there.

Eh, WWE is notorious for following the same formula that worked for other stars. The problem is that most of the time gimmicks work because it's an organic thing(Austin 3:16,The Game, Socko, Pipe Bomb etc). Nobody took AJ's pipe bomb seriously because it wasn't real. Cobra is nowhere near as over as Mr. Socko. I could go on and on but it takes too much thinking but it wouldn't surprise me if it is a jab at Punk. Not so much a rib but more of trying something that worked for somebody else with somebody else.

Nope. They seem to be turning Sandow face after the whole Yes Movement preventing him from getting in the ring and Hunter Pedigreeing him. I just want Sandow back in a title picture for real.

WWE IS BULL RIGHT NOW GIVING TOOOOOOOO MUCH CRUZERWEIGHTS AND BORING PROMO CUTTERS LIKE THE SHIELD(PG BUMCHUMS)
GIVE ZIGGLER AND SANDOW AND ADRIAN NEVILLE CHANCES

speaking of Sandow.... who's Wheaties did he pee in to go from being a Money in the Bank winner to all but being a jobber? His talents are really being wasted and I am sure given the chance he will go elsewhere...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back