WWE Theme Songs

The Ghost

Does anyone else here love the theme songs of certain superstars, but in contrast not like the superstars current charcter or positioning?
Might seem a bit weird but I have that with Baron Corbin. I love hearing his theme song come on, and I love the song, and its one reason why the character fails with me quite a bit. For a song as good (as my ears think it is) its such a bland character!
Does anyone else feel like this?

For the longest time, i felt like that with Bobby Roode, love the theme song but really doesn't fit the character at all. His theme song is taylor made for a babyface and has doesn't work for the heel they tried to make him. Also i completely agree with you about corbin. Great theme song bland character. At this point, he pretty much just a pale copy of corporate Kane.

Current stars, I'd agree with Baron Corbin. His music is excellent. He's not, although he had the potential, it's all gone now.

In the past, Rob Conway. His music was excellent, but WWE just didn't use him.

I definitely agree with Bobby Roode, I think with Nakamura they did a good job of changing his theme song. I had to go back and listen to Rob Conway's theme, but I can totally see it. I literally have Baron Corbin's theme on several playlists. The words would go way better with a character like Aleistar Black (whose theme music I like, but you know, haha).

When Roode or Corbin where in NXT the theme fitted perfectly.
Corbin is in a need of a custom change (it feels really strange and uncomformable). Nakamura change song was bad, the old theme without letter fitted a lot better a face, but for a heel it’s ok.
Personally WWE has been in a lowfall for new themes in the main roster. Not changing Reigns out of the Shield, Ambrose really bad change, Benjamin, Gable themes are badly made, Bludgeon Brothers.

Personally, I enjoy Goldust’s theme, and I enjoy Corbin’s theme when I go to the gym, and you got to admit Becky Lynch’s music is good to because the crowd gets into it. I think having a crowd to your entrance makes things seem cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back