WWE To Bring Back The King of the Ring Concept

When they did it last time it was worthless as they couldn't follow through on Regal winning it. If they choose the right guy to win, it should be a good concept.

ya there was no reason on why regal should have one. it could have gone to a younger star. If they do it again im sure they will this time.

So... We've had 3 MITB crownings, a Royal Rumble and now we get KOTR. How many breakout stars have been made through this?

Jack Swagger? Wow.

I see either Miz or Punk winning this. Depending on if Punk is actually as bad off as they say.

ya there was no reason on why regal should have one. it could have gone to a younger star. If they do it again im sure they will this time.

There was good reason, he was due a push but can you say "wellness policy?"

I actually see Kaval or Bryan winning. Either way, this is epic that it is coming back. I might go find an old one on YT to watch over fall break.

I'm looking forward to this actually. I just hope The Miz doesn't win, I'd love it if someone like Cody Rhodes won.

Tell That to Booker T & Mabel.

Mabel was a fat pile goo, and Booker impersonated a King not very well, on the other hand Kofi could be a real king and WWE know thats not good for business lol. All jokes aside, it will be good to bring KOTR back...i want Bryan or someone like that to win.

Kofi just needs that little jolt in order to be a main eventer. He has everything else. He's over, exciting, and good on the mic. Bryan isn't ready.

Ok I have one question, is this just going to be limited to Raw superstars or is it going to be inter-promotional?

Alberto Del Rio winning it would be amazing! He could go on and on about how he knew he was a perfect fit because of his royal blood and stuff.

And Justin, I'm not sure anyone knows yet. The last one was interpromotional, I think.

BROCK LESNAR- 2011 KING OF THE RING! :p

If only....

And the last one I saw (where Regal won) was Raw only from what I remember, which kinda took ALOT of the luster away from it, making it interpromotional gives you more interesting matches, especially if the first round matches are all Raw vs. SD! matches

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back