WWE To Bring Back The King of the Ring Concept

I'd love to hear KING PUNK. But I don't think it's gonna happen now :/

Del Rio, Cody, JoMo or Miz for me please.

Oh, I thought the old one was interpromotional because back then I could never watch RAW and only had the video packages and interviews on WWE.com to go by. Kofi Kingston was on ECW at the time and he had an interview. Same with Punk. Then they didn't put Kofi in the tournament for whatever reason.

Interpromotional and a Kofi, Punk, or Del Rio win, WWE. Make it happen.

it should be someone who needs the rub to get into the main event. I think Alberto could make it on his own as the fans have taking a sincere disliking to him (he is heel thats good for those who dont know). Someone like JoMo, Kofi, Christian, or Miz should win it as they are SOLID midcard guys but every time they get the opporutunity to be elevated higher than that they just fizzle

Miz shouldn't, I don't think. He already is hated and has MITB. And Drew McIntyre sucks, so he shouldn't win.

Would love to see Swagger win if he is built up a little bit before the tourney. He could get a brand new cape for his eagle to go along with his crown.

I hope Sheamus wins and I hope he wins cleanly. The guy hasn't won a clean match it seems since he's entered the main event picture... he just jobbed to Santino as well. Give the man his due, don't let one of the best heels in the business right now get burried. King Sheamus even has a nice ring to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back