WWE WrestleMania XXVIII LD - The Time Is Now

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
funkayandbcwmldgraphic.jpg

[YOUTUBE]0cgSdl2f24U[/YOUTUBE]

FunKay's WrestleMania XVIII Competition!
It's Mick Foley Approved!

mick-foley.jpg

Alright, as with most PPV's/special occasions, there is going to be a super-duper competition. This time, with rep on the line as always (and possibly a special bonus prize, negotiations are ongoing at this time), you have to describe the finish to the Roc/Cena match. It doesn't have to be perfect, but something like "Rock wins off three Rock Bottoms" will suffice. Please remember, you cannot pick whilst the show is on the air. Best of luck to all.

That's Sunday, April 1st, Only on PPV (Other (Illegal) Format's Are Available)!

Oh, and before I forget, everyone rep, thank and praise Blue Chipper for his great graphics work here. He did a magnificent job. This thread was also officially okayed by Slyfox too. Now, enjoy Mania weekend.

ADMIN NOTE: DO NOT ask for streams. You will be infracted and possibly banned for this. There are no exceptions. KB

Funk, someone is going to win the Rock/Cena match by pinfall. That good enough? ;)

Also, being Saturday, I think I'll be buying WM in a way that I can record it and watch it Monday morning.

EDIT 1: Those pictures didn't show up 'til I refreshed, BC, remind me to rep you.

EDIT 2: My "match prediction". I don't know who will win, but I think they will win by using the other mans finishing move. (Cena winning with Rock Bottom, Rock winning with AA).

CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho! CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho! CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho! CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho! CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho! CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho! CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho! CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho! CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho! CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho! CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho! CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho! CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho! CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho! CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho! CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho! CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho! CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho! CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho! CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho!

I can't wait for the Divas Tag Team Match!! :D

So who does the ol Wrestlemania 1-27 countdown??

Come to think of it, thats a minimum of 81 hours so you would have had to start 4 days ago lol.

I remember it was easier as a kid when I only had to watch 1-8

This is going to be so fucking epic! Just under a full day left and the anticipation is killing me. I'd participate in the LD but it will just be to much of a distraction. Have to watch this without any distractions to enjoy the full spectacle that will be Wrestlemania.

Double count out false finish, leading to Miz interference, Cena kickout of a Rock Bottom, and then John Cena standing victorious after shooting a beam of pure white light into the Rock's chest as he ascends to godhood for his purity surpassing Christ himself.

So in prep. for WrestleMania XXVIII, I'm watching WrestleMania X-SEVEN and I just watched HHH/Taker. It was decent. But all HHH and 'Taker seem to do with each other is brawls. With that said, their X-SEVEN brawl was way better than their XXVII brawl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back