www.GCW.com/Blitz/

future admin

Getting Noticed By Management
GCW Blitz makes up 1/3 of GCW, and is (along with disruption) owned by Disney. Blitz decided to take a new aproach on things and decided to make their shows on a Saturday night!

Brand Name- Saturday night Blitz

Opening theme:[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NNXyVlc1JuU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NNXyVlc1JuU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Backstory:
In late 2009, Vince McMahon handed WWE down to Stephanie. Triple H and Stephanie divorced after marital problems that surfaced over control of the company, and Stephanie sold her share to three different people/companies. The new owners bring their shares of money together, use it to buy out TNA from Panda Energy and Dixie Carter, and they pool all that talent together. They decide to work together under one large company, operating their share under different brands, and using them to compete against each other to draw in more interest to their companies and professional wrestling. They draft talent to their respective brands and the rest are released from their contracts and are forced to search for jobs on the independent circuit unless they happen to get lucky enough to be signed later. Thus, Global Championship Wrestling was born.

Roster

1.Triple H
The Pedigree

2.Sheamus
Brogue Kick

3.Santino Marella
Cobra

4.Douglas Williams
Chaos Theory

5.Magnus
Twisting Samoan Drop

6.William Regal
Regal Stretch

7.Skip Shefied
Backpack Stunner

8.Micheal Tarver
KO Punch

9.Christian
Killswitch

10.Jeff Hardy
Swanton Bomb

11. John Cena
FU/STFU

12.Cody Rhodes
Cross Rhodes

13.Goldust
Shattered Dreams

14.Evan Bourne
Shooting Star Press

15.Chris Jericho
Lion Tamer/Walls of Jericho

16.Shane Helms
The eye of the Hurricane

17.Kung Funaki
Crane Kick

18.R-Truth
Scissor Kick

19.Jesse Neal
Gore

20.Shannon Moore
Mooregasm

21.Mark Henry
Worlds Strongest Slam

22.The Great Khali
Punjabi Plunge

23. Kiyoshi
Moonsault

24.Ted DiBiase
Dream Street

Jimmy Wang Yang
Moonsault
Red-Faces, Blue-Heels Black-Tweeners
Tag teams

The Outsiders-Michael Tarver and Skip Sheffield

Ink Inc-Jesse Neal, Shannon Moore and Shane Helms

Triple Threat-Kung Fu Naki, Kiyoshi

Personnel

GM: Rikishi

Commentators: Taz and Don West

Backstage Interviewer: Matt Stryker

PPV List
January: New Moon Rising (#4 Supershow)
Febuary:Tap or Snap
March:Vengance
April: Unbreakable (#2 Supershow)
May: D-Day
June: Dream Road
July: Mercy Dawn (#3 Supershow)
August: Massacre Night Night
September: Break the Walls
October: Chase For Fame (#1 Supershow)
November: Defeating the Defecit
December: Champion's Glory​

Rikishi as GM? That is as odd as Batista in the WPWA. But, it'll be interesting.

Why is everyone saying stuff about my GM.Sign Guy do you want to be SAVED because you are pushing it.

yeah, there is nothing wrong with having former wrestlers as GM, in fact, that is better, more fun to book

GM Interview

Matt Stryker- Rikishi,

Rikishi? Rikishi is old, you call me Fatu, Solofa Fatu man. Ok?

Stryker-Ok, Solofa, what brought you to GCW Blitz? Wouldn't you rather be a wrestler here?

Solofa- Matt, I am old now, being 44, I need a job, but I can't become a wrestler, I am not strong enough anymore, I decided to become General Manager, you know?

Stryker-Ok, I get it, anyway, do you have any plans for GCW Blitz' first show on Saturday?

Solofa-Well Matt, I have decided to start a tournament for the Blitz Heavyweight title, a eight man Ladder match for the Australia Championship, and a Tag team tournament

Stryker- Ok, can you let me know who will be in these matches?

Solofa- No...

I'm just kidding, The 8 man tournament's first round will feature matches that are

Cody Rhodes vs Mark Henry

Jeff Hardy vs Sheamus

John Cena vs Triple H

and Christian vs Chris Jericho

In the Ladder match will feature Kiyoshi, R-Truth, Evan Bourne, Santino Marella, Jesse Neal, Magnus, Ted Dibiase and Goldust

Stryker- And what about the Tag Tournament

Solofa-You'll Find out

Stryker-Ok Solofa, thanks for your time

Will be good to see your first episode up Beast. One thing I didn't really like was the colour formatting for the interview. The colours just clashed badly and wern't very appealing to read. Hope to see big things from you!

BTW what feuds, if I may ask, have you got planned? What stars will you centre Blitz around? And I Repped you for your comments on WWE: My Way!

Pay Per Views, Detailed report on each of them.

January: New Moon Rising (#4 Supershow)
This is the Years first SuperShow, it will most likely make and break feuds, and most likely will be a new day for all the wrestlers

Febuary:Tap or Snap
Tap or Snap is Blitz's very own Submission based Pay Per View, every match will be contested in Submission matches

March:Vengance
Vengeance is the first regular, no stipulation PPV of the year

April: Unbreakable (#2 Supershow)
GCW's 2nd SuperShow

May: D-Day
D-Day has GCW's very own Hardcore Asylum match, the Hardcore Asylum match is contested in an elimination chamber structure, and has Hardcore weapons all around the ring, all titles up for grabs will be in Hardcore Asylum, and you have to pin your opponent to a count of Five, and there will be 8 superstars in the match.

June: Massacre Night
Massacre Night features no normal matches, all stipulations

July: Mercy Dawn (#3 Supershow)
the 3rd SuperShow

August:Dream Road
Dream Road is a normal PPV

September: Break the Walls
Break the Walls is a normal PPV

October: Chase For Fame (#1 Supershow)
4th SuperShow of the year, 1st of GCW History

November: Defeating the Defecit
Normal PPV