WZ Game Show: Second Night

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
The second night of the game show will either begin at 5:30 PM EDT.

The theme of tonight's round is WZ Members. Here are the categories:

What Section Did The Initially Mod?: 200, 400, 600, 800, 1000

Infamous(hit) Posters: 200, 400, 600, 800, 1000

Alts (I name the alternate account, you name the original poster): 200, 400, 600, 800, 1000

Member Factoids: 200, 400, 600, 800, 1000

Y 2 Jake: 200, 400, 600, 800, 1000

I'm gonna love this night. At least it makes it a little bit easier for me. I was rather lost last night without google. Do we still send our answers through PM?

So are any members candidates here or is there a certain group?

Could you clarify, please? Anyone on a team may participate, but any poster in WZ's second history (2006 to today) is fair game in terms of being an answer to the questions I ask. However, since I joined in 2008, expect the questions to generally be based around events that have happened since.

Game rage, Game Rage, Game Rage, Game Rage, Game Rage, Loso, Game Rage, Game Rage, Game Rage, JKO, Game Rage.

Team Lee
Dave
Remix
CAPS
Kip
Nita
Deexter
Simpsons fan

Plus me of course, though I may not be here for this round.

Well you might be lucky. I had a hard night at work and barely slept. I'm about half unconscious here so if it goes to seven there's a VERY good chance, as in the main likelihood, that I won't be here.

Got a nap and am awake enough to do this. Sweet.

PM the answers, correct? Also, is it one answer per team or whoever gets it right with unlimited guesses etc?

Go ahead and pick. The same rules still apply as last night: send my your answer via PM, the first person to respond correctly gets the points, there's no penalty for a wrong answer/guessing, you can use google if you want...I think that covers everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back