WZ Password

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Similar to what was on NXT tonight, would anyone be interested in playing some Password on here but with some alterations, making it more similar to Name That Tune? I've done something like this on here before and had fun with it.

Litasrevege
JGKY

Stormtrooper
Crock

Lee
Serious Jones

Rox
Find'er Woo'er Ryder

I'm in like Flynn. Speaking of Flynn,anyone seen Tangled. OMG what an adorable movie!

Here's how it would work. Seeing as how I seem to be nothing short of a wrestling trivia deity here, I'll eliminate myself from competition (like there would be any for me anyway) and be the host. It would be one on one and I would name a category such as tag teams. One person would get to say they can name the tag team I've selected in let's say 7 clues. The other person says they can do it in 6 clues. The first person can say a lower number or name it. I'll give the clues and the person has to guess it. If they do they get a point and if they don't the other person gets a point, first to five wins.

Actually if I can get 8 people I'll do a tournament with brackets.

Litasrevege
JGKY

Stormtrooper
Crock

Lee
Serious Jones

Rox
Sully

Need three more.

In, although I don't think it matters, since at least two "in" people are above me.

EDIT: Oh, okay. Sweet. In.

Got the 8. I'll do more after this as there seems to be a demand for it.

Opening contest: LR vs. Joe. Coin flip goes to LR. Your category is: tag teams. Also, there's a max of 10 clues so I don't have to come up with like 40 for someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back