WZ Posters Tournament

Would you be interested in having a tournament for posters?

• Yah

• Nah

Results are only viewable after voting.
Like the WZ tournament, but with posters instead of wrestlers. Ingenious huh? Few pointers:

How many posters should be in it?

How should we decide the posters?

How we gonna seed 'em?

Or will it be random?

Will anyone care?

I'm up for it, if you explain why the hell its suppose to happen. I don't understand the Wrestlezone tournament with wrestlers.. but I added my list to it.

So yeah, I'd be up for this.. just explain what I have to do.

I have a better idea for you guys. Instead of doing just a tournament, how about we have a poll every week. Like we have poster A vs. poster B. B gets 10 votes and A gets 11 votes. Basically a popularity game, only going on for the entire year. I would be the GM for this because I know what I'm doing.

What do you say?

It makes more sense.

Basically it's a people poll. Anyone over a certain amount of posts can sign up, and whoever has signed up will be on the card for that week. There could be a WZ champion, Tag-Team Champion, etc. etc. Is it easier to understand now?

Basically it's a people poll. Anyone over a certain amount of posts can sign up, and whoever has signed up will be on the card for that week. There could be a WZ champion, Tag-Team Champion, etc. etc. Is it easier to understand now?

Yeah, but mine's better.

No because if you didn't vote on the card for 3 straight weeks, you'd be out. We could at least try it. I know I'm new here, but I think it'd be a good idea.

No because if you didn't vote on the card for 3 straight weeks, you'd be out. We could at least try it. I know I'm new here, but I think it'd be a good idea.

Dude just give it up, it's Luthers tournament let him do it his way, he's gonna anyway

BTW... who are you anyway?!?!

it would lose its luster if it went a whole year, people would forget about it

I was in one that went over 100 weeks, after a while people didn't post, so it was stopped. I just thought it was a good idea.

You could do a mix of it. Have a tournament decide the WZ champion, then have the Peoples Poll. Everyone wins.

In no particular order, the people I am including in this shindig:

1. Big Wes
2. Mr. Sam
3. Shadowmancer
4. Sincade20
5. The Enforcer
6. TheOneBigWill
7. admin
8. Classic Jonny
9. Y 2 Jake
10. A.J.
11. Conspicuous Asparagus (A.KA. The Shockmaster)
12. Death Is A Right
13. Echelon
14. Luther_Hull
15. justinsayne
16. HBK-aholic
17. Melon Farmer
18. BRIANBECKERISAGOD
19. Kasey
20. Slyfox696
21. IrishCanadian25
22. This Tomko Bloke
23. Easy-Free