WZCW - 10 years!

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
10 years of WZCW is approaching and in about 6 weeks we'll be doing the 10 year anniversary (may be slightly later).

What we'd really like is anyone who has been in WZCW to participate. Did you have a title run? Random guy who showed for one show or someone who was about for a few months?

If you want to take part give myself or Dave a PM or reply to this thread. Plenty of time to think about it.

To add this is for anyone who is not in WZCW at the moment, the active roster will obviously be on the show.

Damn... that's longer than a lot of feds out there. Glad to have been apart of it for almost 8 of them years.

I'll gladly bust out an old character. Should be amazing fun.

Think the old school Raw episode they did.

What a ride. I'll try and round up a few still on my Skype list who RP'd back in the day. Should be a hell of a trip.

I'm gonna hit one of you guys up soon, I have an idea I want to pitch to you guys about the show.

Just an incredible achievement honestly. To know I was a part of it, it feels good. Can't wait to see what you guys have planned.

What are the chances this Barrett Straxton person makes an appearence in some capacity?

I just now discovered him if you were wondering and...he sounds like a carwreck if you ask me.

So we'll be looking at 5-6 weeks for this. I'd love as many of you to join in :)

The boards for this will be going up a week today. If you would like to partake please let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back