WZCW All Stars: The thread - keep it all in here.

As a noob to the situation, can I get an explanation to how this works? We all vote on whose RP we like better in individual matches, and from there the winner is decided?

Yeah, it's just a case of best RP wins. I just havent decided how we do the vote on it.

I'll do the public votes I think.

Jared's tag team match shoul just be a single match due to no shows.

I know it came late but I couldnt resist posting it. So if it doesnt count, or if MMSoldier makes a reply or both its cool

Since I got off having to put effort into a RP this cycle I guess I'm game for doing a touch of FB as well. Poke me if feedback you desire, and feedback you shall receive.

I'd obviously like some.

If you had to choose I'd prefer my Action Saxton RP, but it is to be noted any formatting is to match Docs usual style.

Polls are up for the results guys. Vote away.

For the matches that arent there, well I'm sure you can figure out why.

so how do the writeres know who to give the win to by Sunday if the vote is four days?

Send me the matches when they're done. If I have to I will change the result to match the polls. But you and Funkay only have one match that is yet to be decided.

I'll close the polls on Sunday morning when I get up. I meant to try and close the polls at a specific time but I was in a bit of hurry to get these up so I thought four days was fair.

I edited the polls so they close on Sunday around 7:20 PM UK time. Should be fine now, and I"m sure by then we'll know the winners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back