WZCW experiment

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Basically you've all been split up, and in turn you have a creative member assigned to you. This is the person who will pretty much ensure you have something to do, that way we don't have people being left out of story lines and in turn make it a bit more exciting. Obviously I am in the overseer role, obviously I am still your first port of call but these will be your creative supervisors as it were.

OK here's who has who:

Phoenix

Bratchny, Titus, Payne, Everest, Lars Reidar,Ty Burna

Showtime

Chris Beckford, USA, Karnage, Frankie Smith, Austin Reynolds

Ty Burna/The Zen Husla

Big Dave, Dave Cougar, Garth Black, Phoenix, Blade

Blade

Killjoy, CardiffCam, Scott Hammond, Doug Crashin, John Smith

Thunder Dave

Heavy Artillery, Baller, Baker, Teach, Kurtesy, Chris Jones, Mark Hancock.

You know I thought back about this the other week. Could've sworn this was in the creative section and not open to all to see. Unless you got wicked hacking skills there Hunter.

Verdict... uh... failed. While a terrific idea at first glance, this scenario would only work with a Vince type guy, a head of it all. Unfortunately Lee resigned pretty much after installing this. So without someone saying yes or no to our ideas... it was basically 5 guys in an msn chat box getting drunk and throwing ideas out. (I at least know that's what me and Ty were doing ;))

LOL and I totally forgot. The King Husla! Ty Burna what were you thinking

Epic bump!
Yeah. I was looking for the "What makes a good RP?" thread so I could give general pointers to the new guys in it. I also figured bumping it would give a good read to the new guys as there are several different points of view presented in it. I don't agree with them all, but there's definitely something to be gained from looking at it.

You know I thought back about this the other week. Could've sworn this was in the creative section and not open to all to see. Unless you got wicked hacking skills there Hunter.

Verdict... uh... failed. While a terrific idea at first glance, this scenario would only work with a Vince type guy, a head of it all. Unfortunately Lee resigned pretty much after installing this. So without someone saying yes or no to our ideas... it was basically 5 guys in an msn chat box getting drunk and throwing ideas out. (I at least know that's what me and Ty were doing ;))

LOL and I totally forgot. The King Husla! Ty Burna what were you thinking

The Zen Hustla mofucka, and that was a dope name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back