WZCW Kingdom Come V LD

I'm thrilled at how quickly the show is moving along. I might actually get to find out the results of my match before I head out. Awesome show so far creative. Also Congrats to all the winners so far. Dave and Meeks it's sad to see you both go, but its been awesome having you here.

I'm here, wow War games rocked. That must have been a bitch to write.

Congrats to
Miko
On the win.

Just want to say thanks for the awesome send off for Constantine. And thanks to all the people I've fended with and been allies with for 4 years of my life. It's been awesome, truly.

Good night, Vienna.

Sorry to see you go, mate

Look at those sassy trons. Amirite?

I fucking loved mine

Yeah I honestly wasn't sure which way it would go. I feel like Yaz and I had the strongest RPs overall but as a trio TSA's were better than ours.

I'd obviously disagree but I think its a close vote. It's been a great feud, all things considered.

That was strange that the Saxoteur lets go segment was followed by a match that wasn't theirs.

Loving the show so far.

I'd obviously disagree but I think its a close vote. It's been a great feud, all things considered.

It wasn't. If Meeks had put out something even halfway decent it might have been close, but as far as I remember the voice wound up being 6-1.

Getting difficult to text reactions... I'll just go ahead and say I F5'ed my phone at Vega retaining.

Oh. Ho. Lee. Shit.

Side note; whoever wrote Ace and Vega needs a god damned medal.

And now, Barbosa/Celeste, and Totus/KO?

Guys, I can't jizz any more. I have no fluids left guys.

Can't help but notice KB reading.... Think he'll review it?

Also, this show has been awesome so far. Really loving Titus and KO so far

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back