• 6-Man Tag

• Aries vs Aaron Craig

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Downward Spiral

I'm Not From Your Country
MELTDOWN.jpg

(A video comes on screen portraying classic moments in wrestling, from Sammartino to Hogan, from Hart to Michaels, and the very early years of professional wrestling. The video fades to black, as the words, ’40 years in the making’ appear…out of nowhere, a giant WZCW logo appears, as the video is cut to static after a while. A countdown begins, before the video cuts back to the San Jose, HP Pavilion arena where an explosion of fireworks rocks the arena! The crowd goes wild as the red and black fireworks continue, before ending with a BANG!)

Sebastian Copeland: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to WrestleZone Championship WRESTLING!!!
Jack “the Enforcement” Cohen: And By God, it’s been worth the wait! Tonight, you all get the very first taste of what WZCW has to offer, so sit back, settle in and be prepared for one hell of a ride!
Copeland: Good evening to all fans tuning in for the very first time, on our very first show, and ‘Force, just look at this arena!
Cohen: It is absolutely unbelievable! These fans have been waiting anxiously for the beginning and now it’s here! I love it!

(A sharp guitar rhythm hits the speakers, as a man, casually dressed in a black polo shirt and jeans steps out onto the ramp with a huge smile on his face, beaming out at the capacity crowd.)

Copeland: What better way is there to start off our first show with the Owner of WZCW, Chuck Myles!
Cohen: Well they could have had me up there rather than him, but I guess it’s his company.
Copeland: And he’s got to be loving the reaction these fans are making, and I think he’s just as eager for the start as they are!

(After a short pause, Myles begins to head down the ramp. A few fans start an ‘Assassin!” chant for the Owner. Kyle Harrys, the announcer, is in the ring looking smartly dressed, as he starts his announcing with a booming voice.)

Harrys: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the Owner of WZCW, Chuck ‘the Assassin’ MYLES!

(Myles runs up the stairs and gets in the ring, and receives a microphone from Harrys, who he pats on the back.)

Myles: Ladies and Gentlemen…what more can I say other than Welcome to WZCW! We’ve heard a lot of talk in the past few weeks. The hype has been massing, but tonight, the talking stops and the action begins! And what better way to have the first show, other than right here, in San Jose, California!!

(The crowd goes wild for the last statement.)

Myles: I knew you’d like that one! But enough with the cheap pops, as someone over at a ‘rival’ company has got that covered. On to WZCW. You know, people called me a fool when I said I am going to invest my time, my money and my life into a company to rival the greats, but seeing the thousands of fans in attendance makes it worth every drop of sweat it took to get here tonight. Professional wrestling has been dying lately. The fans have been tuning out, and I am giving them a reason to tune back in. WZCW does not offer the same old crap. We are a company made by the fans, for the fans. We have a laundry list of talent just waiting to come out and show their worth tonight, and having a bunch of guys hungry to reach the top here is something that fills me with pride. You are all going to see that wrestling means something to people these days, and you are going to see that right here, in WZCW. And now, rather than bore you to sleep, it’s time for the action to start! WZCW is a dynasty in making, so sit back and get ready for the first step in our destiny to the top, right here tonight!

(He lifts the microphone in the air to get a better sound coming off the hot crowd, before tossing it down to Kyle Harrys, as he slowly makes his way out of the ring. He walks up the ramp, slapping the hands of the fans as he goes. He stops at the top of the entranceway, gazing up at the WZCW logo, before disappearing behind the curtain to a cheering crowd.)

Copeland: Short and sweet is how the chairman loves it, but tonight will be a long, entertaining night as we get our first look in to this company, and I can’t wait.
Cohen: Were you up all night writing that segue Cope? But I’m getting sick of the talking and I want some action to start, so bring it on Sebastian!

(WZCW takes a commercial break and then zooms in on Ring Announcer, Kyle Harrys.)

//////////////

Harrys: The following contest is an Elimination Battle Royal!

Harrys: Introducing first, from Dallas, Texas…Chemical Blue!

(Chemical Blue's music goes off, as the song progresses, cameras show him walking towards the entrance way. As he comes out, he continues to pace down the aisle as fans applause him left and right. He walks around the ring once, giving high-fives to the fans)

Harrys: Here comes the second entrant of this match, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania…’’Iron’’ Will Josephs!

(Will enters as soon as the music hits and walks to the ring as quickly as possible, paying very little attention to anything but his opponent. He then hops up onto the ring apron with his back to the ramp and puts both of his arms up and outward in a W-shape with his body, eyes still deadlocked onto his foe. He then quickly steps over the second rope and paces around one corner until the match starts)

Harrys: Here is the third entrant of this match, from South Jamaica, Queens, Jason Sincade!

(After the build and the beat drop he comes out and points to the upper bleacher on both sides then he walks down the aisle. He hit’s the ring after stepping in through the middle rope. He climbs the turnbuckle and throws his right arm in the air, which gets a mixed reaction from the crowd)

Harrys: Here is the fourth entrant in this match, from New York, New York, Joseph ‘’The Main Event’’ Rios!

("If It All Ended Tomorrow" hits the speakers and out comes Joseph "The Future" Rios. He pauses at the top of the stage before pointing to himself as to say "Look at me, I am perfect" He walks down the ramp and enters the ring through the second rope. And continues to look at the fans and occasionally says something to a booing fan.)

Harrys: And coming down to the ring, the fifth entrant in this match, ‘The Reality Bender’ Gus!

(Gus walks out, stops, raises right fist walks down to ring, slides in, climbs turnbuckle, holds up both fists, jumps down, bounces on ropes with right fist in air much to the pleasure of the fans)

Harrys: And the final challenger, from Dallas, Texas, Levy!

(Levy walks down to ring with an arrogant smile and pushes his way into the ring)

Copeland: Are you ready for the first match in WZCW history?!
Cohen: You’re damn right I’m ready Copeland and if this show doesn’t start in the next minute, I might as well get in the ring myself and-
Copeland: Don’t get too carried away there partner! We’ve got a match to commentate!

(The bell rings as all 6 men look at each other)

Match 1: 6-Man Battle Royal

Levy and Chemical Blue start off the match with some grappling and Levy swings Chemical to the ropes. Chemical comes back and gets hit with an arm drag from Levy. Levy then grabs the arm to put Chemical into an Arm Bar, but Joseph Rios won’t take anymore of it and breaks it up before Levy can get in any more offense. Rios grabs Chemical’s head and hit’s a quick snap mare. He runs to the ropes and swings himself off, nailing a drop kick to Chemical’s back. Will Josephs walks up to Joseph Rios and throws him over the top rope, and onto the mat. They start brawling on the outside, leaving Sincade and Gus standing in the ring. They have a stare-down and they start throwing left and rights. Gus takes advantage, and pounds Sincade into the turnbuckle. He picks him up and puts him at the top of the turnbuckle. They are throwing punches at the top as the crowd starts cheering for Gus.

Copeland: Listen to the way these fans are reaction to Gus!
Cohen: Oh please Sebastian. This match has been total crap so far. The only exciting action I see so far is right in front of me with Joseph Rios and Will Josephs.

Gus then swings Sincade’s arm over his head. The crowd starts cheering as Gus hit’s a Superplex on Sincade! Gus goes for the cover

….1.…….2.…….kick out!

Copeland: Oh, nice try from Gus to make the pin!

Meanwhile, Levy and Chemical Blue are on the mat, exchanging technical manoeuvres. Chemical gets the upper-hand and then waits for Levy to rest. Chemical then comes charging in full-force to hit The Dallas Destiny, but Levy moves out of the way at the last second, causing Chemical to go shoulder-first into the turnbuckle. With the referee out, Levy goes outside the ring and grabs two chairs. He places Chemical Blue’s head in between both chairs, and then smashes the chairs together, squeezing Chemical’s head in the process!

Copeland: Oh my God! He’s busted Chemical Blue open! He’s down and out!
Cohen: I love that style of wrestling! Physical! Violent! This guy’s got a future if he keeps it up that way here in WZCW Copeland.

Levy throws the chairs out of the ring and then picks Chemical Blue up. He sets him up and reverses Chemical’s body over. Levy hits the Levinator! He yells at the referee to make the cover, and he reluctantly counts it.

1.…….2.…….3!

Chemical Blue has been eliminated!

Copeland: And an injured Chemical Blue seems to be out cold here at ringside. Somebody get him the paramedics damnit!

Outside the ring, Joseph Rios has Will Josephs on the outside, with Joseph’s shoulders hanging on the top of the barricade. Rios fires up and goes for a clothesline but Will blocks it and reverses it into a Back-body drop into the crowd. The crowd pops big-time as Will Josephs struggles to get his breath. He climbs over and starts fighting with Rios in the audience. Josephs is giving the crowd high-fives as he waits for Rios to get up. When Rios gets up, Josephs hit’s a Snap Suplex onto the top of the barricade! The crowd chants ‘Holy ****!’ as they applaud Josephs. He throws Rios back over the barricade and onto the mat. Josephs takes his sweet time getting over. When he gets back onto the mat, he is met with a Knee to the Face! Rios looks like he’s injured his knee, but quickly recovers and throws Josephs in the ring. He goes for the cover.

1.…….2.………..Kick out by Will Josephs!

While Rios and Josephs are recovering, Sincade and Gus are brawling with Gus in the ring, and Sincade on the apron. They throw lefts and rights before Sincade drops down and hits an Exploder DDT on Gus, causing Gus to land on the apron head-first! Sincade gets in and throws Gus in as he shoots off the ropes, and lands with a Rolling Thunder on Gus. He goes for the cover,

1.…….2.…….kick out from Gus.

Sincade grabs Gus and kicks him in the mid-stomach and carries him on his shoulders. He starts running and then lands with a big Running Powerbomb. He waits for Gus to slowly get up and then runs at him with a big chop block, much to the dislike of the crowd. He then taunts the crowd and gets on the top rope. He taunts for a few more seconds, making fun of Gus’s signature pose. He goes for a Moonsault Leg Drop off the top rope, but Gus moves out of the way, and he sticks one foot on the rope and the other in the air, and right in mid-air, hits an Enzuiguri right to the face of Jason Sincade! This prompts the crowd to start cheering for Gus as Sincade was lying flat on his back. Gus spread Sincade’s legs and hit the Reality Check! The crowd pops big-time as Gus gets to his feet. Gus then gets onto the top rope and hit’s The Reality Smack! Landing right on Sincade.

Copeland: This is so high-paced! This is WZCW Wrestling!
Cohen: Of course it is Sebastian. It doesn’t get any better than this!

Jason Sincade actually gets up first but is seen holding his abs. Gus then goes for an Inverted Atomic Drop, but Sincade lands on his feet. Sincade then shoots off the ropes and lands a dropkick onto Gus! Gus gets hit so hard that he gets caught up in the ropes. Sincade then points to his head as if he saying that he is smart. Sincade then goes outside and starts brawling with Levy. Levy and Sincade throw punches back to back until Levy hit’s a quick suplex right on Sincade, causing Sincade to hit the mat hard. Levy slips into the ring and with Gus turned to the other side, attempts to hit another Levinator. This time though. Gus reverses it and when Levy gets back, he gets hit with a DDT from Gus. Gus goes outside and grabs the same chairs that Levy attacked Chemical Blue with, and even hits Levy's own finishing move! Gus then locks in the Figure-Four Leg Lock! Levy is knocked out and isn't even breathing. The ref picks up his hand three times to see if he's conscious but he's not. He tells everyone that Levy was knocked out.

Levy is eliminated.

Copeland: Yes! Gus made Levy tap!
Cohen: Aw crap. Levy should attack him. Wait a second! Joseph Rios just slid in the ring!

Joseph Rios came in and knocked Gus from behind. He locked in Picture Perfect with no intention on letting go. Gus is screaming in pain as the crowd cheers his name louder and louder as he inches closer to the ropes. After a gruelling 45 seconds of the Picture Perfect, Gus reaches the ropes, much to the delight of the crowd. Rios, looking mad, looks to finish him off with the Perfect Shot, but it’s reversed into a School Boy from Gus! Gus waits for the ref’s count…

1.…….2.…..kick out by Joseph Rios!

Rios barely kicked out and when he got up, he hit a vicious clothesline on Gus. ‘Iron’ Will Josephs then snuck into the ring along with Jason Sincade and then they started brawling in the middle of the ring. They exchanged 10 lefts and rights before Josephs got the upper hand. He started smacking him into the turnbuckle. He picks him up and is about to hit a Spider Belly-to-back Suplex before he is met with big elbows from Sincade. Sincade throws Josephs off the turnbuckle and sets himself up for another Moonsault off the top rope. Sincade lands it and goes for the cover!

1.………2.………….kick out by Will Josephs!

Rios then gets into the action and hits Sincade in the back with an elbow. He picks him up and kicks him in the mid-stomach. He grabs his arms and then lands a nasty Perfect Shot! Rios goes for the cover:

1.………2.………..3!

Jason Sincade is eliminated.

The three remaining men look at each other with dangerous looks. Rios takes the first shot at Gus as Will Josephs rests in the corner turnbuckle. Rios hits Gus with a quick, but effective, backbreaker. He then picks him up and looks at Will Josephs as to say ‘He’s next’. Rios throws Gus in the air and hit’s a Samoan Drop! He once again picks up Gus and attempts to land a German Suplex but Gus lands on his feet! Rios comes running at Gus, but Gus hit’s a drop toe-hold. He attempts to pick up Rios but Rios is a bit too heavy. Rios reverses it and makes it look like Gus’s Reality Bender, but Gus lands on the apron feet-first. They are throwing punches on the ropes that are nearest the Announce table. Rios knocks Gus to his knees with a thumb to the eye. Rios runs to the other ropes and shoots himself off, and then runs right into Gus, knocking Gus off the apron and back-first onto the Announce Table!

Copeland: Oh my God! Our table almost broke!
Cohen: Yeah, coming from the guy who has the same finishing move name as his nickname.

Joseph Rios then points at Will Josephs and they being brawling once more. Will Josephs gets the upper hand after he starts striking Rios with Machine-like punches to the gut. Josephs then grabs Rios and puts him into a Cobra Clutch. The crowd is cheering as it looks like Rios is about to tap out. Josephs strengthens the hold…..Rios struggles…Rios gets to the rope just as it looks as his neck will be broken in half. Josephs rests for awhile, before going outside to check on Gus. He throws Gus into the ring and goes for a pin.

1.……2.………..kick out by Gus!

Gus uses the ropes for leverage, as Josephs gets ready. Josephs starts punching Gus into the turnbuckle. Josephs gets on the apron and climbs the turnbuckle. He stops on the second turnbuckle and picks up Gus. He hit’s a vicious Iron Spike and knocks out Gus cold. He goes for the pin:

1.…….2.……..3!

Gus is eliminated.

Rios grabs his neck and has a stare off with Will Josephs. They share a few words before Rios throws a punch. Josephs ducks though and then hits Rios with a Fallaway Slam! He goes for a quick pin, but Rios gets out at the 2 count. Josephs then picks up Rios and hit’s a Snapmare-into-a-Neck Snap. Josephs then climbs the turnbuckle and the crowd chants his name.

Copeland: Listen to the electricity of the HP Pavilion!
Cohen: Yeah, it hasn’t been this loud since the San Jose Sharks won a Stanley Cup. When was that? 20 years ago?

Josephs attempts a Guillotine Leg-Drop and nails it! He looks like he’s about to go for the pin before he shakes his head, as the crowd knows what he’s thinking. He picks up Joseph Rios and attempts ‘The Adrenalizer’ but Rios gets out of it at the last second. Rios rests on the middle rope for awhile as Josephs rests as well. Josephs comes in power walking to Rios, but Rios kicks him in the mid-stomach and hit’s the Perfect Shot! He goes for the pin..

1.……..2.………..2 count!

Copeland: Look at the determination of Will Josephs! The will to fight and win is definitely being shown here tonight!
Cohen: What a bunch of crap! That was 3 Copeland! 1-2-3! Rios has been screwed! Dammit! This man is the future of this business! The referees can't afford to blow that!

Rios then gets a sinister look on his face as he grabs Josephs’ legs and puts his leg between it. He locks in Picture Perfect! The pain on Josephs’ back and legs is unbearable. Joseph Rios yells out ‘Tap!’ ‘Tap!’ The crowd cheers for Joseph as he is inches away from the ropes! He grabs them! Josephs’ grabs the ropes! But no, it’s not to be. Seconds later, Joseph Rios pulls him away and locks it in even harder. Will Josephs has no choice but to tap out rapidly, much to the distaste of the crowd.

Harrys: Here is your winner: Joseph Rios!

Cohen: By God he did it! That is the next star for WZCW right there Sebastian!
Copeland: As much as I hate to say it, he won it. I’d love to see a one-on-one match between these two though.
Cohen: Well it looks like you’re going to get your wish here Copeland, because I just got word from Chucky Myles that it’ll be Joseph Rios vs. ‘Iron’ Will Josephs next week here on Meltdown!

(Joseph Rios celebrates in the ring and mouths off at Josephs. The crowd boos as he makes a signal that he wants a Title as he walks up the ramp)

(Match written by: Big Ace}

/////////////

(WZCW cuts from that scene and opens up to a scene on the side of a highway just outside Oakland, California. Amongst the scarce cars passing by on the fairly new highway, the silhouette of a large building can be seen. The scene pans out to reveal a Diner/truck stop/bar in the side of the road. “Jimmy’s Bar & Grill” reads the neon sign reaching high into the California sky. This serene scene is suddenly interrupted by the screeching of a set of tires coming to a halt in front of the bar. A blue pick-up truck, Ford F-150, an early 2000s model, stops on front of the car and the sound of the engine turns off. Both the passenger side door and the driver’s door open up and out of those doors, two men appear.)

(From the passenger’s door, a fairly large man, wearing blue dress pants and a nice, white, button-up shirt and sunglasses jumps out. From the driver’s side of the pick-up truck, a smaller man (not too much smaller), wearing blue jeans and a flannel shirt does the same. The man in the nice clothes walks around to the other side of the pick-up to meet the smaller man. He puts his hand on the man’s shoulder as he takes off his sunglasses.)

Man: Feels good to stretch the legs!
Man2: Yeah. And it was nice for WZCW to set this whole thing up, with the car and everything for us, the airfare, and the hotel!
Man: Well that’s normally what big wrestling promotions do, Windy!
Windy: Yeah, I guess I’m just used to the old school Canadian circuit, eh? What can I say? The business changes every day, Koala!
Koala: Yup. Hey, Windy? What the hell are we doing here anyway? I thought we were gonna check into that hotel they were sending us to and grab a bite around town.

Windy: Yeah, I saw an ad for this place a couple kilometres down and we just had to stop. Look at this place Koala! I’ve never been to a truck stop in the US before.
Koala: What are you talking about Windy? We’ve got plenty of truck stops up in Alberta. There’s that one down the street from your mom’s place that we used to go to all the time.
Windy: I know, I know, but it’s not the same! I’ve heard things are different in U.S. truck stops.

Koala: Like What?
Windy: I don’t know, that’s why I wanna find out! Like the people. I know these are technically your people but I’ve never been to the States. I wanna find out if they’re as nice here as they say, eh?
Koala: WOW! These aren’t “MY” people. First of all, I was born in Chicago, and second of all, I’ve been living in Canada most of my life, you know that!
Windy: Yeah, yeah. Anyway, I don’t know why you’re complaining, you told me you were hungry on the way from the airport.

Koala: I am. But you know we have a couple of big weeks ahead of us. It’s good WZCW didn’t need us for their first show, cause we woulda barely have gotten there on time, and I’m already dead tired! We have a week of appearances, fitness tests, contract signings, meetings, and all that junk to get through.
Windy: Ah, come on, K.T.! Let’s just go in, relax, grab a bite, have a beer. Maybe they have some hockey on! Or some WZCW!
Koala: Fine, just stop me after a couple o’ beers, I don’t wanna get to drunk, We’re meeting WZCW officials tomorrow after all!
Windy: *laughs* They’d just better have some Molson beer here!

*Windy smiles and pats his buddy Koala on the back and gives him a gentle nudge towards the entrance of the bar. He follows suit right behind Koala, not before locking the doors on the pick-up with his automatic door-locker. They step through the doors of this bar on the side of the highway and fade into the bar. The doors close behind then and the scene fades to black*

*TO BE CONTINUED – Who are these men? What are they doing at the location of WZCW’s second show? Stay tuned to find out!!*

Copeland: Who in the name of Jesus were those two?
Cohen: I don’t know Copeland, but I don’t like the smell of this. And by the smell of this I mean the smell of Canadians. Damn cheese-eaters are the last thing we need here, especially in our first week!
Copeland: Now Jack, things like that could get you censored. Well, ladies and gentlemen, it looks like these two men, Koala and Windy, are coming to WZCW! In what form, I have no idea, but by the looks of it, we might get to see what happens inside that bar in Oakland soon enough!
Cohen: I guess Koala and Windy must be standard Canadian names, but I guess anything goes down there. And now what better to wash the foul taste and smell of Canadians out of my mouth than the match we are about to get!

Copeland: Well, I still don’t agree with you about the Canadians, but as a veteran of the business would say, the next match is going to be an absolute slobber knocker! Let’s take a look at this already heated rivalry!

(Up on the ‘Tron, a video of Crimson and AJ is showing: After weeks and weeks of anticipation, it was do or die time for both Celeste Crimson and AJ, from the very beginning both of these superstars had come to despise each other, for Celeste, the fact that AJ was a chauvinistic b*****d who was to much of a narcissist for his own good, he talked way to much, and he seemed to have an insult or a comeback for everything, it really pissed Celeste off, which caused her to lose focus on her medication, which wasn’t healthy for her. AJ hated Celeste not just because of his views, but because for the first time in his life, he felt threatened by a woman. AJ would never admit to it, but Celeste wasn’t normal, not by a long shot, and her mental illness just made things worse for him. AJ hadn’t really seen much of Celeste, but the little he had seen of her made him uneasy, but he wasn’t one to doubt his own abilities, but he was sailing into uncharted waters, and that made him uncomfortable. Both of these superstars, wanting to make an impact to impress the management, made sure to bring their A game.)

Copeland: This match hasn’t even begun yet and there’s already bad blood boiling between these two.
Cohen: On one side you have AJ, who really seems to love the sound of his own voice too much, but what superstar doesn’t? And one the other side you have Celeste, one of very few women in the world of pro wrestling that can actively compete with the men. Also, I kind of agree with AJ, I think it’s ridiculous for WZCW to force him to fight a woman for his debut match. But then again, Celeste is no ordinary woman, she is a phenomenal talent, although I have seen very little of her, I know from what I have seen, that she is a pro wrestling revolutionist.

Copeland: Jjust look at her resume, has a 1st degree black belt in American extreme martial arts, a 3rd degree black belt in Judo, she is a Sambo master who has headlined and won several Russian world tournaments, and to top it all off, she is a genuine 6th degree black belt in Brazilian Jujitsu, making her a certified martial arts master, she trained for only 5 years in pro wrestling before bursting onto the scene and taking the professional wrestling world by storm.

Cohen: That and she’s hot, I mean god, have you seen her? Nothing wrong with her body as she’s the perfect woman, although she has a few mental defects, but what woman isn’t a little crazy, and those two weird eyes of hers, I find them I little too creepy. Now moving on, what about her opponent AJ? Here’s a kid that might be a little too cocky for his own well being, he talks a major game, but its put up or shut up time for this young man.

Copeland: Well just look at his credentials, here’s a kid that was an amateur wrestling state champion, he wrestled for several years in Japan, perfecting his craft over there. He became one of the best young talent that was scouted by top name promotions back in the states, and to top it all off, he was given additional training by the great Harley Race. I think that if theirs anyone in WZCW that can come close to competing with Celeste on her level its AJ.

Cohen: He’s impressive, the kid is a remarkable talent, and with his brash and cocky attitude, he’s the kid you love to hate, and that gives him an edge over Celeste. I think deep down, AJ knows he can’t compete with Celeste on her level when she’s focused at 100%, but he does know that he can get under her skin and cause some emotional damage to Celeste’s fragile mind, causing her to lose her focus in the ring, thus affecting ability to perform, and that is genius by AJ.

Copeland: But has AJ done enough emotional damage to throw Celeste off her game? If he hasn’t he’s going to have to use his strength and power to his advantage as he can’t outmanoeuvre Celeste, and that bad knee of his makes him vulnerable to one of Celeste’s many submission holds.

Cohen: Celeste knows more holds than Dean Malenko, and if I were AJ I would be very cautious about trying to play the mat game with her, because, despite his training, AJ is not at the same level as Celeste as a technical wrestler. At the same time I think that it would be in Celeste best interest not to try and play the power game with AJ, and just because she has the speed and quickness advantage, doesn’t mean AJ can’t be quick as well, because if AJ can hit that Devastation, it would be lights out for Celeste.

Copeland: Well that about wraps up our pre match review, let’s get this match started.

(The crowd is one their feet waiting for the match to start, already the tension is so thick that you can cut it with a knife. After a brief moment of silence, “Nemesis” by Arch Enemy hits as Celeste makes her way to the ring first.)

Harrys: Making her way to the ring, she is from Sacramento, California; she weighs in tonight at 175 pounds, she is “The Submission Queen” Celeste Crimson!

(Celeste enters at the chorus of Nemesis, she walks down the ramp way, she flashes a smile to the fans and returns the warm greeting that she receives. The mere fact that she was in a good enough mood to acknowledge the audience tells everyone that she is fully focused and ready to kick AJ’s ass. Celeste leaps up to the center of the apron, and grabs hold of the top rope, she then slingshots herself to the top, and balances in the center of the top rope for a few seconds, before doing a shooting star dismount off the top rope and into the ring, landing on her feet, and then doing an additional flip forward. Celeste then plays the crowd at the right and left turnbuckles, afterwards she returns to the center of the ring to await the entrance of her nemesis, AJ.)

(She doesn’t have to wait long, as a few seconds later, “Getting Away With Murder” by Papa Roach hits the arena has AJ makes his way down to the ring)

Harrys: and making his way to the ring, he is from Bakersfield, California; he weighs in tonight at 250 pounds, he is “The Real Deal” AJ!

(AJ makes his way down to the ramp with a smug look on his face, the fans do not give AJ as nice of a welcome as they gave Celeste, but he just shrugs off the chants. He looks to roll into the ring, but Celeste stands her ground inside the ring, and begins to pace, so AJ taunts her from the outside as he raises both his arms. AJ climbs the stairs and enters through the middle rope. The referee fights to keep Celeste from attacking AJ, and while he is busy with her, AJ stands in the middle of the ring and raises his arms over his head again, as he smiles his cocky, vindictive smile at Celeste, the ref backs of her and rings the bell.)

Match 2: AJ vs Crimson

Celeste and AJ circle each other a few times before they attack each other. Celeste knows better than to try and match power with AJ, so she is waits for him to come to her. AJ lunges for Celeste, but she ducks out of the way, making good use of her speed. At 6’6, AJ has the height and leverage advantage, but it also puts Celeste that much more out of reach as AJ has to work harder just to catch Celeste. Celeste is done playing cat and mouse and stares eye to eye with AJ. AJ goes to swing at Celeste, but Celeste trips him as AJ falls to the mat, as Celeste rolls into a front headlock. AJ gets to his feet, and shoves Celeste into the ropes, and flattens her with a shoulderblock. AJ runs and bounces off the ropes, but Celeste suddenly kips up and gives AJ an armdrag. Celeste tries to go for the kill early with the Triangle Choke, but can only keep AJ down for a few seconds as the larger man powers out. AJ lunges for Celeste again, but Celeste is too quick, she sweep kicks AJ’s legs out from under him, sending him crashing onto his back. Celeste immediately follows up with a modified knee bar, in an attempt to torque AJ’s surgically repaired knee out of socket.

Startled, AJ immediately starts to lay into Celeste with vicious rights, making her release the hold. AJ gets to his feet as he tries to assess the damage done to his knee, which allows Celeste to capitalize and land in a few stiff kicks and a chopblock to AJ’s Knee. Celeste goes for the knee bar again, but AJ rolls out of the ring, trying to get away from Celeste. He has a look a surprised on his face as Celeste taunts him from the inside, causing AJ to get frustrated a little bit. AJ cautiously gets back into the ring, as he and Celeste circle each other again. AJ lunges for Celeste again, but this time he’s ready, as he knees Celeste in the gut. AJ hammers Celeste with clubbing blows, which bring her to her knees; he whips the smaller woman into the ropes, and catches her with his knee causing her to flip over it. AJ follows up with a running elbow drop. He makes the first cover of the match but can’t keep Celeste down for long as she kicks out.

AJ picks Celeste up in a bear hug, and tries to squeeze the life out of her, so she gouges his eyes, causing him to release her, Celeste then hits a shuffle side kick on AJ, which floors him, Celeste follows up with a standing moonsault and tries for her own cover AJ powers out. Celeste hits a jumping Enzuigiri, then locks in a straight arm bar. AJ manages to fight out of the hold, he sends Celeste into the ropes again, but misses a clothesline attempt but catches her in mid air as she runs and bounces off the opposite ropes. AJ gives Celeste a swinging side slam into a backbreaker combination; AJ then chokes Celeste for a count of 4. AJ picks up Celeste onto his shoulder, and then sets her into position for his reverse DDT. He nails the move, and then makes a lazy cover, 1… 2…. Celeste kicks out. AJ whips Celeste into the turnbuckle, and tries to follow up with a splash, but Celeste moves out of the way. Celeste kicks AJ in the back of the head, causing him to straddle the turnbuckle. Celeste begins to stomp away on AJ’s injured knee. AJ screams in pain, but manages to turn around and shove Celeste off of him. AJ connects with a brutal clothesline on Celeste, turning her inside out. AJ picks Celeste up and drives her spine first into the adjacent turnbuckle. AJ then spears Celeste several times in the gut. AJ then delivers a belly to belly suplex, then goes for another cover, 1…. 2…. But Celeste kicks out again.

AJ tries for a vertical suplex, but Celeste counters with an inside cradle for a quick count. AJ lunges for Celeste, but she grabs his arm, twists it, and flips him over onto his back and applies another armbar. AJ struggles to release himself from the hold, and finally kicks Celeste off of him. AJ barely as time to react, as Celeste takes him down again with a drop toe hold, she starts to work over his elbow and wrist joints, as AJ struggles to keep his composer. Celeste applies her reverse gogoplata manoeuvre, while performing a body scissors on AJ, she takes his arm and pulls it behind his back has she takes her leg and applies pressure behind AJ head and neck, all while doing this she turns to her side. Celeste tries to wrench AJ’s arm out of its socket, as AJ screams in pain. AJ finally manages to find a way to counter the foreign submission hold, but he can’t even stand up before Celeste pounces on him again and goes back to work on AJ’s arm and shoulder, this time locking in a fujiwara armbar. AJ breathes against the pain and somehow reaches the bottom rope forcing Celeste to relinquish the hold. AJ struggles to his feet, only to be met by a stiff kick to the head by Celeste. Celeste goes for the cover 1…..2…..but can only manage a two count. Celeste brings AJ to his feet, but he overpowers her and tosses her to the outside, AJ follows and begins to work Celeste over on the outside as the ref begins to count.

AJ drops Celeste’s body on top of the barricade, then tosses her into the ring stairs so hard, the stairs separate. AJ gets back into the ring and begins to gloat has he thinks he has the match won as Celeste is incapacitated on the outside, but he is utterly shocked when Celeste not only recovers, but gets back into the ring at the count of 9. AJ attempts a clothesline, but Celeste ducks and kicks AJ in the knee, then in the head, flooring the larger man, Celeste tries to do more damage to AJ’s arm, but he throws her off. Celeste tries for the arm again, but walks right into a huge front power slam by AJ. AJ picks up Celeste on his shoulder and delivers Snake eyes on the turnbuckle then runs and follows up and destroys Celeste with a running boot to the face. Celeste looks to be out of it, as AJ measures her for the Devastation (RKO), but he thinks otherwise and heads to the top rope, looking to do more damage. AJ looks to leap but to his horror Celeste gets up and meets him mid fight with a twisting spin kick, cracking AJ in the side of the head, and knocking him out of the air. While AJ tries to recover, Celeste climbs to the top rope, she waits for AJ to get up then she jumps, trapping him in her deadly tilt a whirl into a head scissors armbar, further wrenching AJ’s injured arm at a ridiculous angle. The pain is so unbearable that it brings AJ to his knees, AJ struggles against the hold, but Celeste is showing no Mercy. Finally, using his size advantage wisely, AJ manages to overpower Celeste and roll out of the hold. He has no time to recover has Celeste dropkicks AJ’s shoulder, sending the larger man screaming in pain and moving closer towards the ropes.

Celeste repeats the manoeuvre, and AJ rolls out of the ring to tend to his shoulder, as Celeste plays off the crowd, and even does a little dance for them, further taunting AJ. AJ gets to his feet as Celeste walks over to the ropes, Celeste then slingshots herself over the top rope and lays AJ out with a plancha. Celeste then gets back into the ring and waits for AJ to answer to 10 count, which he does, at the count of 9. Celeste begins to stalk AJ, but she makes a mistake has she tries for the Spirit Crusher (high speed roundhouse), but AJ catches her foot and hits a Chokeslam into a backbreaker, AJ then proceeds to hit two Belly to Back suplex, as he drives Celeste down with authority on the second one. AJ begins to Stalk Celeste for the Devastation, but Celeste wisely drops down and rolls out of the way at the last second, frustrating AJ even more.

Both superstars take some time out to get their bearings again, and begin to circle each other, having felt each other out, they began to plan their next move. Both wrestlers are starting feel the affects of fatigue, AJ’s right arm is killing him, and Celeste feels that she may have tweaked her back, although she can't feel the pain very well. AJ runs at Celeste, but she dodges him, and hits a series of fast kicks to his legs and sides. AJ brushes off the flurry of kicks, and tries to grab Celeste, but she catches his arm and bends his wrist in a painful wristlock. AJ is brought to his knees again but he manages to use his brute strength to toss Celeste off of him. Celeste tries a new tactic as she tries to run and slide past AJ in a cat and mouse game, and she succeeds in sliding underneath the larger mans legs, and proceeds to kicks AJ’s legs from out from under him again, causing the big guy to fall forward, but instead of moving forward to work on his arm as AJ suspected, she applies her Final Justice finisher (Ankle Lock) taking AJ by surprise and completely off his game.

Startled by the sudden change, AJ fights to counter the move, and succeeds in turning and kicking Celeste of him. AJ then gets to his feet has fast as he can and whirls to face Celeste. Celeste has a sly grin on her face as AJ begins to talk trash. AJ lunges for Celeste again, but anticipates her trying to block his attempt by catching his arm, and when she goes to try and flip him, AJ uses his power to grab hold of Celeste and force her backwards against the turnbuckle. AJ begins to hammer away on Celeste in the corner; he beats her to the ground and begins to choke her against the bottom of the turnbuckle with his foot. The ref counts to 4 as AJ releases the hold. AJ picks up Celeste and places her in the tree of woe. AJ sprints back to the opposite turnbuckle, then runs full force and dropkicks Celeste in the head, causing her upper body to snap back and her lower body to slump to the ground. AJ picks Celeste up and sets her up for a vertical suplex, he lifts her small body above his head in a delayed vertical suplex, but makes a mistake when he tries to show off to the crowd, by holding her by only one arm, the same arm that Celeste had been working on the whole match. AJ tried to show the crowd that despite Celeste’s best efforts, her attempts to try and break his momentum where not going to work.

Celeste used that opportunity to switch the momentum back to her favor, and before AJ could complete his suplex, Celeste falls on top of him, on top of his arm, and immediately goes back to work on it by locking on another fujiwara armbar. AJ screams in pain, as Celeste further wears down his arm, but AJ refuses to tap and gets to the bottom rope. Celeste’s backs off AJ and lets him get to his feet again. AJ tries for a clothesline but again is to slow as Celeste ducks out of the way. Celeste tries for a roundhouse kick but AJ sidesteps the manoeuvre, but is too slow to avoid the sweep kick follow up, which takes AJ down. Celeste starts to work over AJ shoulder joints again, and locks in her Americana armbar, which contorts AJ’s arm at a weird angle. Celeste comes close to making AJ tap, but AJ manages to grab hold of Celeste and claw at her eyes until she released the hold. AJ gets to his feet, and clutches his shoulder in pain, he backs away from Celeste who is ready to strike again. The crowd begins to get behind Celeste and begins to boo AJ as AJ begins to stall the match. He is looking for an opportunity to throw Celeste off her game, and he finally does by rolling out of the ring and baiting Celeste to follow him, which she does. AJ quickly rolls back into the ring and attacks Celeste when she tries to get back inside the ring. AJ gets back into the match by whipping Celeste into the ropes and landing a Samoan drop. AJ waits for Celeste to get up, before running and bouncing off the ropes, connection with a vicious running knee lift. AJ goes for the cover 1…………2………… but Celeste barely gets the shoulder up as AJ can only manage a long 2 count. AJ slams his fists down against the mat in frustration as he can’t seem to manage to put Celeste away. AJ signals for the end of the match as he picks up Celeste’s body, only to fall back and lock her in the rear naked choke, in an attempt to suck any life she may have left out of her. Celeste looks to be fading fast, and can’t seem to hold on much longer, until she sees a way to counter the move. In desperation, Celeste reaches down and grabs hold of AJ’s leg and pulls it towards her, she grabs his ankle, the same one she worked on earlier, and locks on the Ankle lock, as AJ struggles to choke her out with the rear naked choke. Celeste’s desperation plan works, as the Ankle lock is too much for AJ to bear, and he releases the rear naked choke submission he has locked in, as Celeste drags AJ away from the ropes and adds a grapevine to the ankle lock, helping to keep AJ grounded.

AJ struggles against the hold, as he finds that he can’t turn his body to kick Celeste off of him, so he decides to try and make it to the ropes. AJ can barely lift his body has his right arm buckles as he tries to lift himself, so he decides to crawl to the ropes, inch by inch he moves his body, dragging Celeste with him. Somehow, AJ guts it out and makes it to the bottom rope making Celeste break her accursed hold. AJ Struggles to get to his feet, his whole body hurting, Celeste kicks him shoulder, then starts to work over his ankle. AJ is screaming in frustration and anger as he tries in vain to keep Celeste from applying another one of her submissions, or from further damaging his shoulder or knee with one of her vicious kicks but to no avail. Celeste begins to work on AJ’s knee by hitting some low dropkicks. Celeste hits two of them and they send AJ tumbling in agony across the match. Celeste runs and bounces off of the ropes to try for a third low dropkick, but AJ surprises her with a huge spinning spinebuster, knocking both competitors down and out as the ref begins the 10 count. 1....2…..3…..4….5….neither competitor as answered so far, 6…7…8, Both Celeste and AJ begin to stir, with Celeste getting up first. The crowd is firmly behind Celeste, as they will her on. AJ and Celeste begin to trade blows back and forth, with Celeste getting the better of the two. Celeste tries to kick AJ in the head, but he dodges the kick and clotheslines Celeste. AJ composes himself, runs and bounces off the ropes to try and do more damage to Celeste, but she kips up suddenly, and leap frogs over him, as AJ rolls underneath her. AJ runs and bounces off the opposite ropes, but Celeste meets him with a backflip kick. Celeste measures AJ and delivers the Spirit Crusher. Celeste covers AJ, 1……………………….2…………………………. AJ kicks out at the last second! Celeste rolls AJ up in a Victory roll, 1…………….2………but can only manage another two count as AJ kicks out again. Before AJ can react, Celeste kips up, and measure’s AJ for another Spirit Crusher. She hits him with so much velocity that AJ goes limp, Celeste then proceeds to pin AJ again, as the ref begins to count 1……………..2……………………3! Celeste pins AJ, as her last pin attempt was enough to keep the bigger man down.

Harrys: Here is your winner by pinfall, Celeste Crimson!

(After the match, AJ tries to be a good sport by offering to shake Celeste’s hand to show no hard feelings. Cautiously, Celeste excepts the gesture and the two shake hands. Celeste then turns to walk away, but AJ wheels her around, and gives her the Devastation (RKO). AJ looks over Celeste’s limps body as the crowd is booing AJ mercilessly. AJ spits on Celeste while badmouthing both her and the crowd. AJ slowly climbs out of the ring and begins to walk away, but is utterly shocked when he turns to see Celeste sit right back up after the damaging blow. She has an intense look on her face as her eyes are filled with hate and anger. AJ begins to walk to the back to the locker room, as Celeste slowly gets to her feet, as the two Nemeses’ stare each other down. )

Copeland: Now come on AJ! What the Hell was that for? We just watched these two put on an amazing match only for AJ to act ,like a d*** after the match.
Cohen: Well can you blame the man? He just got his ass handed to him by a woman! How do you expect for him to act? I will say I was not expecting this match to go the way it went. Celeste Crimson has impressed me here tonight.

(Match written by: Echelon)​

////////////////

(After his loss in the Battle Royal, Chemical Blue is in the back receiving medical treatment to a wound to the head. He looks dejected, and tells the medics that he’ll be okay. They pack up their things and he sits back on a wooden table, leaning against the wall. He is holding an ice pack to his head. Out of nowhere, a hooded figure appears, and smashes Blue with fists, sending the ice pack flying. Chemical Blue is being destroyed by the man, who steps back and nails him with a big boot into the wall. Not stopping this destruction on a helpless Blue, the man climbs up onto the table, lifts blue up and DDT’s him through the table. The man, with his back to the camera stands over a writhing Chemical Blue, and utters in a maniacal voice: )

Hooded Man: You’ve been JACKED!

(The man slowly backs away, and with a deep breath, he walks out as the camera closes in on a bleeding Chemical Blue, as it fades to an eerie black.)

Copeland: What on Earth was that?…
Cohen: I have no idea who that was or why he did that, but Blue looks down for the count.
Copeland: What the hell could someone be trying to prove with such a heinous, unprovoked act like that? I don’t believe what I just saw.

///////////////////////

(Chuck Myles is seen talking to a few staff, holding a coffee cup in his hand. Out of nowhere, Aries comes rushing up to Myles, chewing gum, and Myles turns around, almost spilling his coffee.)

Myles: Aries…shouldn’t you be getting ready for the main event up next?
Aries: Oh…you better believe I’m ready…I’ve been getting ready for this one for years…but it’s not why I came to talk to you. It’s about the WZCW Championship.
Myles: What could you possibly want to know about that?
Aries: I think you know why I would be interested in that. It is the pinnacle of this company and it is something I am going to climb above any competition for. So I’m demanding that tonight, after I beat Aaron Craig, that you crown me the WZCW Champion!
Myles: Whoa, whoa, whoa, first off, you don’t go around making the decisions around here. As for the WZCW Championship, nothing has been decided yet. Hell, we haven’t even ordered a Belt yet. So as far as anything goes with that title, it’s certainly not being given out tonight.

(Aries abruptly stops chewing his gum and spits it away, before looking in anger at Myles.)

Aries: Well listen to me ‘Assassin’, you may be reluctant to put the WZCW Title around me, but sooner or later, it will come to its home…around the waist of the ‘Zodiac Killer’. You can’t keep it off me Myles, and you are making a mistake by not doing it tonight, and I’m going to make it my goal to stick it to you and anyone else that doubts me by winning that title when you get off your ass and get one!

(Myles looks a little annoyed, before changing it to a smirk as Aries backs away.)

Myles: But don’t forget…20 other guys will want that title. Not to mention Aaron Craig, so I suggest you focus on that match ‘Zodiac’…I’ll be watching.

/////////////////

Copeland: Well, I don’t know what Aries was thinking there, but now, one of the highlights of the night Jack!
Cohen: You got that right Sebastian, we are in for an absolute fight here: It’s the 6-Man Tag Match!
Copeland: And just look at the calibre of superstars in this match!
Cohen: No doubt about it, and we are going to see who is the real deal in WZCW right here Cope, and 3 guys are getting off on the right foot in this match, and 3 guys are gonna go home with their tails between their legs.
Copeland: I have to agree there. No one wants to start off in the losing side of the ledger, and these 6 are going to do everything in their power to make sure it’s not them. Who’s your pick in this one.
Cohen: You can’t go past the team of Brian Michaels, Downward Spiral and Strife. They are three guys who can talk it and WILL walk it, and lets not forget that Strife weighs almost the combined weight of DC, Titus and Joe T!
Copeland: He’s certainly one of the strangest wrestlers I’ve ever seen, and I think you’re exaggerating a little there ‘Force, and you’ve got to think that the quickness of DC, Titus and Joe T is going to help counter the sheer size of Strife, and I believe that the arrogance of Michaels and Spiral is going to cost their team big time. This one is going to be huge and I can’t wait!
Cohen: But why wait? Let’s kick this baby off right now! Get on with it Harrys!

Harrys: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time for a 6-Man tag team match!

(The arena dims as red and black spotlights stream the arena. “Remedy” by Seether hits the arena, and Sex and Violence: Brian Michaels and Downward Spiral make their way out to the ramp with their heads down. They soak in the crowd and kneel at opposite ends of the entrance ramp, before jumping up into an Orton-Esque pose. They join each other at the top of the ramp, looking out to the crowd in a smug look, as the crowd gives them a mild round of boos.)

Harrys: Making their way to the ring, weighing in at a combined weight of 465 pounds, Brian Michaels and Downward Spiral: Sex and Violence!

Copeland: We’ve only had half a show but we can already tell that these two are a couple of cocky, smug bastards an-
Cohen: Whoa, hold on there Cope, we’ve already heard what these two think of themselves, but so what? We’re about to see if they can back it up, and Sex and Violence sure does look a formidable team.

(Sex and Violence nod arrogantly at each other in time to the music, as they head down to the ring, talking back to the fans who are giving them some unpleasant words. They both jump up on either side of the ring apron, and duck under the top rope simultaneously, before climbing opposite turnbuckles and Spiral holds his hands in a devil-horns fashion, and Ace in a Wolfhead, as the camera swerves around them. They jump down with a smirk and stand in the corner of the ring confidently, warming up and staring at the top of the ramp.)

(An Air Raid Siren rings throughout the arena. It cycles through twice before the arena turns into pitch black. A single white light shines upon the entrance ramp to reveal a figure in dark brown robes and a shiny Iron Mask standing on stage.)

Harrys: And their partner, being accompanied by Dr David Creed, weighing it at 340 pounds, from Parts Unknown…Strife!

(The figure then makes a symbol of a cross with his right hand, (Roman-Catholic Blessing), and proceeds to walk slowly to the ring, followed by his manager, Dr. Creed. A slow and deliberate pace is walked before Strife finally makes his way to the ring. He slowly makes his way to the Steps as he climbs, and proceeds to step over the top rope. Creed follows shortly thereafter, climbing through the middle rope. Spiral and Ace back away a little in awe of the size of him, as Strife stands like a statue in the corner, as Creed moves to the middle of the ring, a second spotlight shining upon him. Creed makes his way to the corner, and begins to disrobe Strife, all the while Strife stands motionless. Once the robe is taken off, Creed stands in front of the Monster and makes a motion with his head. At this point, Strife reaches up and unlatches the Iron Mask with his left hand in the back. His right hand lowers the Iron Mask to reveal the Executioner’s Hood underneath. Strife then places his mask onto the folded up Robe that Creed carries. Creed exit’s the ring, as Strife stands motionless in the ring. Spiral and Ace slowly and cautiously make their way to his side.)

(Yellow searchlights like the 20th fox come on and as “Radio Star” starts, Titus comes out holding an Oscar.)

Harrys: And their opponent: Weighing in at 200 pounds, from Newcastle, England, Titus!

(He doesn’t waste any time in running down to the edge of the ring, slapping the fans hands the whole time. He hands his Oscar to a stagehand, and begins to warm up on the outside, staring in at his opponents.)

("Name of the Game" hits the arena as D.C. comes out stepping with rhythm. He stops at the top ramp and soaks in the crowd, pointing out over them.)

Harrys: And his partner, weighing in at 200 pounds, from Santa Ana, California, DC!

(DC runs down the ramp and high fives the fans, before stopping with Titus outside the ring. The two shake hands and DC holds his arms out to the crowd, before the two look back to wait for their partner.)

(All of a sudden, the instrumentals from “The Test” By Fozzy hit the arena and out comes "The Paramount" Joe T! He stops on the stage and gives his trademark grin and continues walking down the ramp giving high fives to the crowd.)

Harrys: And their partner, weighing in at 240 pounds, from Long Island, New York, “The Paramount” Joe T!

(He walks over to Titus and DC, and are firing each other up, as they stare into the ring at their opponents, as the bell echoes around the arena and this one begins!)

Match 3: 6-Man Tag

DC, Titus and Joe T rush in to the ring and attack the team of Strife, Michaels and Spiral with punches and clotheslines, as Titus and Joe T send a stunned Michaels and Spiral over the top rope with simultaneous clotheslines, and as DC is trying to fight Strife by himself, Strife simply shoves him away into the corner. Titus and Joe T run at Strife, but Strife decks them both with clotheslines, sending them down to the mat, writhing in pain. The referee rolls the two to outside the apron, as Strife looks out at Creed, who is barking orders, before charging at a slumped DC in the corner and smashing him with a boot to the face. With ease, Strife lifts the 140-pound lighter DC and hurls him into the turnbuckles, before choking him with a foot while holding onto the turnbuckles. The referee begins the 5 count, but Strife backs away at 4 and looks to charge after a scared referee, but stops and gazes up in the air in the middle of the ring. With his back to DC, DC has climbed to the top rope, and flies at Strife with a missile dropkick aimed at the back of Strife’s head, but Strife barely moves an inch as DC slams into the mat, and in anger, Strife drops an elbow onto the chest of DC. Spiral and Michaels have recovered and are on the apron, and Michaels makes a blind tag to Strife, who turns around in perplexion, as Michaels quickly runs in and begins beating on DC with stomps and knees to the temple, before targeting the knees and legs. He drags DC into the corner and hangs onto the ropes, while jumping on the left knee of DC. He begins to wrap the leg around the bottom rope, and again targets it, before the referee begins a 5 count.

He breaks it up quickly and taunts Titus and Joe T, and Joe T is baited into coming into the ring, as the referee tries to restrain him. Seizing the opportunity, Spiral leaves the apron and heads towards DC and begins choking him from the outside. Out of nowhere, Titus flies from the apron and into Downward Spiral with a Missile Dropkick, sending Spiral hurtling into the barricade. Titus gets up and looks fired up towards the cheering crowd, before he is slammed into the ring post by an angry Strife, who quickly slams his head repeatedly in to it before picking Joe T up in a gorilla press, and changing it to a flapjack that sends Joe T face first to the outside mats. Strife gets up and looks to the heavens with Creed cheering him on as the crowd shower him with boos. The referee moves away from Joe T and is being completely distracted by Strife, as Michaels tries to move in on DC, but is met with a spinning heel kick by Joe T. Joe helps DC up, and they both lift Michaels up and send him to the ropes, as he comes back into a sickening Double DDT. DC crawls to the cover as Joe T alerts the referee. After a while, the referee begins counting and gets up to 2 before Downward Spiral rolls groggily in the ring and breaks up the count just in time. Spiral is met by a Joe T double underhook backbreaker. DC gets up slowly and goes to lift Spiral up, but Strife takes his legs out from under him and trips him face-first. Strife gets up on the apron but Joe T hits a neckbreaker over the top rope on him, sending Strife back to the floor. The referee is pulling his hair out, as he moves Spiral to his corner and orders Joe T to get in his. Strife is led by Creed over to his corner slowly. DC slowly gets up along with Michaels, as the two stare at each other with hate, before locking up. Michaels looks to have the upper hand on it before he is met with a strong kick to the stomach and a sharp northern lights suplex. DC goes for a cover on Michaels but only gets a 2. He drags Michaels up by the hair and moves towards Joe T, and gets a tag, as Joe T climbs the top rope and hits a missile dropkick on Michaels. Joe T goes for the cover again, but only gets a 2, as Titus slowly shows some signs of life on the outside.

Joe lifts Michaels up and hits a knee to the face before completing a solid fisherman’s suplex. Joe begins working on the leg of Michaels in anger, with stomps and knees, before locking in a Boston Crab. The crowd starts pumping up as Michaels looks about in pain, before Spiral runs in and hits a running DDT on Joe T. The referee orders a laughing Spiral to get out of the ring, while Titus climbs on the apron and makes a blind tag to Joe T. Titus rushes into the ring and starts beating on Michaels, before readying himself for a DDT. The referee turns around and yells at Titus, telling him to get out of the ring because he didn’t see him make a tag. Titus looks angry, and as he is walking out of the ring, Michaels hits a quick reverse DDT on him. Michaels raises his arms to the heat of the crowd, and as Joe T rushes back in the ring at him, Michaels ducks and hits a sharp neckbreaker on him. Michaels moves to his corner cockily and tags in Downward Spiral, who runs in with an elbow to the back of Joe T’s head. Spiral turns him over and runs to the ropes and back into a legdrop that gets him a 2 count. A little frustrated now, Spiral angrily picks up Joe T and irish whips him to the corner, following up with a quick bulldog. Again, Spiral only gets a 2 on the cover. Spiral smashes his fists into the mats, and lifts Joe T up again and holds his head out for a few punches. As he comes down for the second one, Joe T blocks it and hits a brainbuster suplex on Spiral. Joe rolls over to his corner and makes the tag with Titus, and this time, the referee sees it. Titus climbs the top rope and waits for Spiral to get up, and as he does, Titus launches himself in the air and hits a flying clothesline on Spiral, sending him flying. Titus lifts Spiral up and hits a few Kesaigiri chops on Spiral, before nailing him with a swinging neckbreaker. Not stopping here, Titus goes to lock in a sharpshooter. Seeing that Michaels looks ready to interfere, Titus stops midway through and knocks Michaels off the apron. As he turns around, he is met with a clubbing blow to the back by Strife, and falls into a rollup by Downward Spiral.

1, 2 but Titus kicks out of it with ferocity, sending Spiral into the corner of DC and Joe T, and as Spiral grips his chest in pain from the ‘buckle shot, DC hits a quick Santa Ana Winds (Whisper in the Wind) on him. This fires up the crowd as Titus crawls into the cover, but Spiral kicks out at 2 and a half! Titus slowly gets up along with a very groggy Spiral, and the two begin a punching brawl, which is ended when Spiral hits a thud to the eye, followed by a quick flapjack. Spiral, in a little bit of pain, crawls over to Strife and makes a tag, before hitting one final stomp on Titus, before moving to the ramp. Strife strides over to Titus, and mockingly holds him by one leg, just out of reach to his partners. After a while, Strife flings Titus back into the middle of the ring. Strife moves over to pick up Titus, but Titus rolls out of the way and nips up, only to be met with a brain-rattling clothesline. Strife bends down with both arms and rips Titus up and nails a double-handed chokebomb. Strife doesn’t stop as he picks Titus up and tosses him into his corner, allowing a reluctant DC to tag in. DC rushes in at Strife and ducks under a clothesline, and waits for Strife to turn around before hitting a sit-down jawbreaker. Strife stumbles back a bit before he is nailed with a roundhouse kick that can only reach the back of this 7ft giant that still won’t send him down. DC doesn’t stop there as he orders Joe T to climb the turnbuckle as he climbs the other one, and as Strife turns around groggily, DC flies off with a hurricanrana that finally sends Strife off his feet, and that is followed up by a leg drop from the top rope by Joe T to the throat of Strife. Joe rolls out of the ring as DC slides into the cover. The referee bends down to make the cover, but Dr Creed holds onto his leg, stopping him from making the count. The referee has had enough and he gets up furiously, before pointing to the back and ordering Creed to leave to a cheer from the crowd. DC waves goodbye to an angry Creed, who slowly walks up the ramp still yelling at the referee with a religious tirade, but DC turns around into a chokeslam from a recovered Strife. Strife picks DC up with ease and hits some elbows to the back of the head before sending him to the turnbuckles stomach-first and charging at DC with a running avalanche. He then places DC in a sitting position on his shoulders in rage, and hits a powerful electric chair drop that rocks the arena. Strife has snapped now and begins beating the life out of DC, before running around the ring and bashing the turnbuckles, before completely ripping a turnbuckle cover off and smashing it over his head. He quickly leaves the ring and tosses aside Kyle Harrys and picks up a chair and begins smashing it on the ground, before tossing it into the ring. Michaels and Spiral quickly try to stop Strife getting in the ring and disqualifying them, but Strife comes in and shoves them out of the way, as Michaels and Spiral go flying. Strife is still furious, and goes to pick up the chair but the referee shoves it out of the ring. As the referee has his back turned, doing this, DC hits a low blow on Strife, as the monster screams manically in pain. DC is slowly up and he manages to get Strife into his corner, and he climbs on top of Strife as the referee turns around, and begins to hit the 10 punches on him. At 9, DC stops and looks at his tag team partners, who get in the ring with him and stand either side of Strife. DC climbs onto the top turnbuckle and grips the head of Strife, as both Titus and Joe T ready themselves for a double flapjack on Strife. They lift Strife up slowly into the air and DC launches himself off the turnbuckle with a bulldog on Strife, as he is coming down from the double flapjack! Strife hits the mat with force, as both Joe T and Titus quickly roll out of the ring so the referee can count a pinfall. DC crawls to the cover.

1, 2…and NO! Strife tosses DC off with ease just before the referee can bring his hand down for the 3. Strife is still groggy as he slowly gets up, and DC tags with Joe T, who comes in and hits some kicks to the legs of Strife. Joe charges to the ropes and back with a clothesline attempt on Strife but it does nothing. Joe heads to the ropes and back again with the same idea, but is met with a sharp backbreaker by Strife. Strife begins looking up to the sky, before running his hands over his face in a mysterious manner. Strife stands on the throat of Joe T as the referee doesn’t begin a 5 count but orders Strife to get off. Strife walks back to his corner, and Brian Michaels tags in reluctantly, still frightened of Strife, and Michaels quickly rushes into a cocky cover, but only gets a 2 count. Michaels lifts Joe T up and hits a quick teardrop suplex on him. Michaels gets up and starts working on the legs of a pained Joe T, before slapping on a Figure-Four leglock. The crowd begins firing up and cheering on Joe T, who is reaching for the ropes in agony. Just when it seems he’ll reach the ropes, Downward Spiral rushes in and stomps him in the face, prompting DC and Titus to go after Spiral, but are held back by the referee. With the ref’s back turned, Spiral begins grinding away at the eyes of Joe T with his boot, before dragging Michaels and him back in the middle of the ring, causing the crowd to boo. Joe T looks like he is really going to tap, before managing to deck Michaels with a few punches that knocks Michaels off. Joe T finds a second wind as he is up and charging at Michaels in no time, sending him down with fists and lariats, before hitting a kick to the gut. Joe T decides to quickly head to his partners, but Michaels gets him with a reverse DDT.

Michaels runs to the ropes and back into Joe T with a jacknife cover that gets him a 2. Michaels lifts Joe T up and pulls his fist back readying for a huge punch, but it is ducked by Joe T, who hits a twist of fate on Michaels! Michaels and Joe are down in the middle of the ring, as they both try to crawl to their respective corners. Both of them make it, with Joe tagging in Titus and Michaels tagging in Spiral. The two rush at each other with Titus getting the advantage with some lariats and a spinning elbow that decks Spiral. Fired up, Titus picks Spiral up and gets him in an armbar before tossing him to the ropes and back into an arm drag takeover. Spiral wiggles over to the ropes and the referee orders Titus to let go of his armbar hold. Titus obliges, and as he is moving back, Spiral hits a drop toehold onto him that sends him throat first into the second rope. Spiral seizes the opportunity and hits a kick to the ribs, before exiting the ring and hitting Titus with some European Uppercuts from the outside. Spiral rolls into the ring and taunts DC and Joe T, before dragging Titus into the middle of the ring. He lifts him up and heads a few steps back before hitting a running neckbreaker on Titus. He again looks at Joe T and DC, before running with a big boot at Joe T that sends him to the floor. DC takes a swing at Spiral, but Spiral ducks out of the way. He turns back and lifts Titus up and puts him in a Rock Bottom position, readying for a Death Down Under (Complete Shot) while yelling at the crowd. This is blocked by Titus, who switches positions and hits a Russian leg sweep on Spiral. Titus slowly gets up and lifts Spiral up into a Northern Lights Suplex, but Spiral squirms out and rolls in pain towards Michaels, who tags himself in. Michaels runs at Titus, but Titus picks him up and hits a sidewalk slam on him. Titus gets up and fires the crowd up, before going to put on an ankle lock on Michaels! He turns Michaels over and grips and twists his ankle, but Michaels kicks Titus away and into the referee, knocking him into the turnbuckle and down for the count. Titus doesn’t see what he did, and goes back to work on Michaels, before picking him up and attempting an Irish whip to the ropes, but Michaels reverses into an irish whip of his own, that sends Titus into the ropes, and Titus is belted furiously with a chair by Strife! DC rushes around and pulls Strife’s legs out from under him, as the two brawl around the outside of the ring. But DC is soon met with a sickening chairshot by Strife. Strife throws the chair down in anger, as Titus stumbles back to the middle of the ring, and is picked up in a fireman’s carry by Michaels, as Spiral rolls in the ring as well. Michaels tosses Titus off in a TKO as Spiral hits a cutter on Titus as he is spun off (the Dead Sexy)! Spiral rushes over to the referee and revives him, before stepping out of the ring and holding Joe T by the leg so he can’t get back in the ring.

The referee very slowly makes his way to the cover as Michaels hooks the leg of Titus:

1! …2! …3!

Harrys: Here are your winners: The Team of Sex and Violence and Strife!

Copeland: Come on! For God’s sake, how did they get away with that match!? It should have been a disqualification for those cheating bastards about a hundred times!
Cohen: Say what you want but they got the job done and holy cow, does Titus look out of it now! Hallelujah, we’ve found the 6 brightest stars in this company! What a match, and my team got the victory!
Copeland: Well they make me sick the way they went about that match. Blatant cheating will get you far in the ring, but it makes you a loser with the fans.
Cohen: These 3 guys don’t give a damn about the fans and as long as they aren’t losers where it counts, in the ring, they’ll be happy, and what an impact they made!

(Strife is rejoined by a celebrating Creed on the outside, as Sex and Violence celebrate over a fallen Titus in the ring. They yell in his face, before spitting on Titus, and holding their hands up in the devil-fingers to a chorus of boos. They high 5 before wiping their boots on the mat towards Titus, and soon heading out of the ring. They stop by a panting Joe T, and slap him to the ground, before the laughing duo come face to face with Strife, who stares blankly at them. The two slowly step around an expressionless Strife, who with Dr Creed, is now looking to the Heavens as the camera shoots below the giant. Sex and Violence celebrate up the rampway, as the camera fades out to a picture of the fallen team of DC, Titus and Joe T.)

(Match written by: Downward Spiral)​

///////////////////

(The scene cuts back to the two commentators, as they address the camera with smiles on their faces.)

Copeland: Well what a night it has been already ‘Force!
Cohen: It has been absolutely unbelievable Cope, and just look at the fans in their masses here, they’ve enjoyed every minute of WZCW action tonight!
Copeland: Well let’s run through this crazily awesome night so far: Joseph Rios comes out on top in the first ever WZCW match: a 6-man Battle Royal!
Cohen: It was an amazing match, and my man got out on top, just as I predicted! Rios is looking to make an impact, and boy did he do it in that match.
Copeland: Let’s not forget the efforts of guys like Sincade, Gus, Levy and Josephs, they put in the hard yards in that match and I think they earned the respect of the fans here tonight.
Cohen: Well it’s easy to say they tried their best but their best wasn’t enough. Next week, it’s put up or shutup time for those guys because if they want to make an impact, they need to do it in the ‘W’ column.

Copeland: And then we saw that video of what looks like WZCW’s newest recruits: Northern Lights, Koala Typhoon and Windy Bridges!
Cohen: Things are about to go sour for everybody when those damn Canadians walk in the door…for God’s sake, that’s the last thing we need.
Copeland: And then we saw an absolutely amazing matchup between AJ and Celeste Crimson!
Cohen: I’m honestly ashamed for AJ tonight. Nothing can be more embarrassing than being pinned in the ring by a WOMAN of all people!
Copeland: Come on Force, Crimson proved tonight that she’s not to be underestimated, and I think she’s put the men on notice tonight that she’s as capable of winning that title as any of th-
Cohen: Cut the feminist crap Copeland. Go join ‘the View’ for God’s sake.
Copeland: Well Force, you just might have to watch what you say after we saw what Crimson can do.
Cohen: Just wait till people can see what I do to you, that’ll make the crowd cheer.

Copeland: Well moving on, and things just got worse for Chemical Blue, being beaten by that ‘hooded’ man, and I think we want some answers next week.
Cohen: You’re right, it was a bad night for Chemical Blue, but whoever demolished him backstage certainly made an impact, and I want to see just who it was next week. I think Blue will require some further medical attention after what he went through tonight, but it’s teaching young guys like him a lesson.
Copeland: I don’t know how much of a lesson it is to be beaten in an unprovoked attack, but one lesson we all learnt, is that Big Ace, Downward Spiral and Strife are willing to do whatever they want to get a victory around here, getting the victory tonight over DC, Titus and Joe T after a number of ‘questionable’ incidents.
Cohen: They got the job done and did it well. So they bent the rules a little? They didn’t get disqualified and if the ref doesn’t see it, it’s all legal. You learn that when you actually get in that ring.
Copeland: Well I’m certainly not going that far after seeing just how monstrous Strife really is!

Cohen: He is honestly scary, and this guy looks like championship material, and I don’t think he needs to pray to God to receive it, because he can single-handedly command things as we saw tonight.
Copeland: Well there’s no doubting the skill that those 6 men showed in that ring tonight, and it pleases me to see that we have guys as good as them in this company. Things are getting heated around here, and we haven’t even finished the first show!

Cohen: You’re absolutely right Cope, we haven’t finished the night yet, because you’re forgetting the main event we have up next: Aries vs. Aaron Craig! I love it!
Copeland: That’s for sure, this next one is sure to tear the house down, if it already hasn’t been blown to pieces by this San Jose crowd! And ladies and gentlemen, Aries vs. Craig isn’t up next, it’s right now!

//////////////

Harrys: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time for the Main Event!

(The lights dim and the beginning drum intro of Americana begins. It rocks the arena, as Aries steps out wearing a hood to cover his face, as he lifts it up and looks out at the crowd, shaking his head before walking swiftly down to the ring. He jumps up on the apron and ducks under the ropes and enters the arena. He stops in the middle of the ring, cracking his neck a little, before staring directly at the top of the ramp.)

Harrys: Introducing first, from Boston Massachusetts, weighing in at 245 pounds, ‘the Zodiac Killer’: Aries!

(Shortly after this El Distorto De Melodica by Everclear hits the speakers, as after a while, Aaron Craig emerges from the back. He stands on top of the entrance way posing, points his thumbs to his chest before lifting his hands above his head. He then begins to walk down the ramp, hands still above his head for a few steps. He slaps a few fans hands as he is going past, being pumped for the match. When he gets close to the ring the camera zooms in and again he points his thumbs to his chest and mouths the word ‘Highlight’ )

Harrys: And his opponent, from Adelaide, Australia, weighing in at 243 pounds, ‘The Highlight’: Aaron Craig!

(He then runs and slides under the bottom rope. He stares at Aries, who is being held back by the referee, before climbing each turnbuckle and doing his thumbs taunt to the crowd. Getting cocky, he does a backflip off the last turnbuckle as the bell rings and this one begins!)

Main Event: Aries vs Aaron Craig

Immediately after Craig comes down from his backflip, Aries hits a clubbing blow to the back of the head, sending the crowd into a wave of boos as Aries puts his hands up innocently. Aries immediately begins working on the right leg of Craig with stomps and knees. He wraps it around the ropes, and uses the ropes for leverage as he stands on it, prompting the referee to begin the 5 count, which is broken at 5 when Aries jumps off. He drags Craig into the middle of the ring and flips him over viciously, before wrenching Craig’s right leg into a 1-Legged Boston Crab. Craig screams out in pain as Aries lays back a little towards Craig’s back, increasing the pressure. The camera closes in to the agony-filled face of Craig, who finds the strength to kick out at Aries a few times, sending him into the turnbuckle. Craig slowly gets up but is met with a sharp kick to the gut, as Aries readies himself for a suplex on Craig, but as he lifts him into the air, Craig wriggles out behind Aries, and runs to the ropes and back and hits a running neckbreaker on Aries.

Craig slowly crawls to a cover on a slightly writhing Aries. 1, 2 but Aries gets a shoulder up. Craig gets up first and waits with his hands on his knees for Aries to get up, and when he does, Craig hits a kick to the gut followed by a fisherman’s DDT. Craig gets up and looks out at the crowd with pride in his eyes, before lifting Aries up and hitting a German suplex, which he quickly follows up with a Belly-to-belly suplex, followed by a quick Northern Lights suplex into a pin! 1, 2 but Aries finds the strength to kick out. Craig gets up a little frustrated, and stands back in the corner, looking at Aries with ferocity as Aries crawls to his haunches. Craig charges at him with a painful punt kick that knocks Aries back to the ground. Aries cries out in pain, gripping his face, as Craig looks out at the crowd, before heading to the top rope. He climbs with his back turned to Aries, apparently readying for a moonsault. As Craig steadies himself, Aries gets up out of instinct, and charges at Craig and knocks him off the turnbuckle, sending him flying into the barricade outside with a sickening thud.

Aries gets up and rests against the top turnbuckle, before sliding out of the ring and heading towards Craig. He slams his head repeatedly into the barricade, before hitting a few European Uppercuts on him. Aries steps back a bit, before irish whipping Craig into the steel ring post, before nailing him with a big boot to the back of the head that sends him slumping to the ground. Aries runs up and hits a kick to the gut of Craig, before tossing him with disdain back into the ring. Aries climbs the turnbuckle from the outside. He waits intently for Craig to get up, before flying off the top rope with a spinning wheel kick that connects to the jaw of Craig. Aries quickly goes for the cover, but only finds a 2 count.

Aries bashes his fists into the mat, before ripping Craig up by the hair and putting in a headlock that sends him to his knees. Aries speeds up, as he moves around Craig’s body and puts his arm under Craig’s arm and behind his head, readying for a Head and Arm suplex. But Craig senses this and hits some elbows to the back of the head, and trying to run to the ropes, before Aries rips him back to the mat with a reverse DDT. Aries gets up and drops an elbow across the chest and keeps it there, prompting the referee to begin counting. 1, 2 but Craig kicks out! Aries looks mad, as he lifts Craig up, but Craig slaps his hands away and hits a standing dropkick that sends Aries flying! Both men are down as the referee begins his 10 count.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 before Craig gets up. He crawls towards Aries, who gets him in a quick small package, but at the 2 count, Craig kicks out. A little shocked, now, Craig gets up and stomps on Aries, before charging to the ropes and back into Aries with a shining wizard. Craig gets up confidently and stares out at the crowd, before lifting Aries up and going for his Pinnacle Drop (Rock Bottom)! As he has Aries in position, Aries ducks out behind Craig and hits a head and arm suplex. Aries slowly gets up and brings Craig with him, before hurtling Craig shoulder-first into the steel ring post. Aries looks to have snapped as he ducks out of the ring and begins choking Craig from the outside. He breaks it up quickly, before stepping back and laying Craig out with a huge right hand. He steps out and looks at the ground, before raising his head to the heat of the crowd. He rolls back in the ring and stares at Craig, lining him up. Craig slowly gets up and turns around into a hurricanrana from Aries. Aries hooks the leg but again, only gets a 2. Aries doesn’t stop as he lifts Craig up and hits a powerful backbreaker that rattles the arena. Aries comes flying back from the ropes and does a front flip into a legdrop. He doesn’t try for a cover, but goes for a cloverleaf in the middle of the ring. He has turned Craig over and gets the legs in positions and performs the painful manoeuvre. Craig cries in pain, but is crawling towards the ropes. With the crowd behind him Craig makes it to the bottom rope. Aries is forced to let go of the hold and he does so at the 4 count. He backs away for a moment, before turning around and being met with a sharp kick to the gut, followed by another from Craig. Craig looks to be fighting up before he is met with a running knee to the face that knocks him to the outside. Aries stares blankly out at him, before suddenly launching himself in a plancha that Craig dodges, sending Aries hurtling into the announcing table. The referee begins a 10 count. 1! Craig is slow to get up, as he eventually uses the side of the ring to help himself. 3! Craig moves over to Aries and tosses him onto the table as the crowd fires up. 5! Aries hears this count and rolls in the ring and out quickly to stop it. He climbs on the announcer’s table with Aries, as the commentators stand back. He goes to lift Aries up by the head, but Aries hits a sharp thud to the eye, followed by a Michinoku Driver on Craig through the table!

The crowd go insane for the move as both wrestlers are laid out in the rubble of what was the announce table. The referee is up to 3 on his count. Both men are barely moving as the crowd chant along with the referee/

4! 5! 6! 7! Aries slowly rises to his feet after the referee shouts this last number out. Craig is still not moving. Aries slides into the ring as the referee reaches 8. Aries is on his haunches, panting in the ring, before he looks out at Craig in the rubble. At 9, and with Craig only just getting up, Aries decides to roll outside the ring in an act of compassion and sportsmanship. He limps a little over to Craig and drags him out of the rubble, and ending this show of sportsmanship, Aries drop toeholds Craig into the side of the ring, busting him open a little. Sensing blood like a shark in the water, Aries lifts Craig up and hits a quick and painful flapjack into the steel steps. Aries again doesn’t let up as he lifts both legs of Craig while he is resting on the steps and kicks him fair in the stomach. Aries rolls Craig in the ring and follows him, stomping the legs and head before lifting him up and hitting some sharp MMA punches, followed by a stiff lariat. Aries drags Craig up again and gets him ready for a suplex. Aries lifts Craig up and hits a rattling brainbuster suplex, before running up the turnbuckle and legdropping Craig on the throat! Aries runs to the ropes and back and gets Craig in a jacknife cover. 1, 2…but Craig gets a shoulder up! Aries, frustrated, rises to his feet and looks at Craig, yelling at him and taunting him, before slapping him in the face once. This seems to stir Craig, before Aries heads to the top turnbuckle, and shouts out “April Showers!” to the crowd, signalling that it’s time for his shooting star press/legdrop combination. Before he can launch off, Craig gets quickly to his feet and follows him up the turnbuckle, and through willpower, Craig lays a few punches in. He catches Aries off guard and gets him with a top rope fisherman’s suplex to the mat below! Fighting up, Craig heads to the top rope and dives quickly off with a corkscrew elbow drop to the heart of Aries! Craig makes a slow cover. 1, 2 but Aries kicks out. Laying out for a little while, Craig eventually gets up to his feet and lifts Aries up. He hits a kick to the gut and heads to the ropes and back for a floatover DDT attempt, but Aries steps back out of the way. Aries tries to follow that up with a superkick, but Craig ducks it and out of nowhere, Craig hits the Pinnacle Drop!!!

1! 2! 3!

Harrys: Here is your winner: ‘the Highlight’ Aaron Craig!

Copeland: Just like that! Just like that Craig wins this one!
Cohen: Out of nowhere he hit that Pinnacle Drop, and it was lights out for Aries!
Copeland: What a victory for Aaron Craig! Making a huge impact tonight, and what a match he did it in!
Cohen: Nothing like a fast paced singles match to finish off what has been an absolutely awesome show Cope. Aries tried hard but that damn Aussie got him in the end!

(Craig celebrates over a fallen Aries, wiping blood off his forehead. Craig climbs the turnbuckle and raises his arm to the crowd, before jumping down and exiting up the ramp. He stands under the WZCW logo and looks back at Aries, before heading behind the curtain.)

(Match Written by: Downward Spiral)​

Copeland: Join us next week for more WZCW action! As of right now, on behalf of Jack Cohen, I’d like to thank you for tuning in! Goodnight everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back