WZCW plays DnD?

Twitch saves the replay for a little while right?

I will be running about 10 mins late if it starts at 5 central time. Have to grab dinner from the cafeteria and that's when they open. Sorry for any inconvenience. Will be on asap. Already have backstory added Shotaro and if you have any advice on it, I'll change it between now and then.

Wait... Dagger and Pancake on the same team? If that's not the stuff of miracles...

Hey guys, got home a little earlier than expected so hop on Skype when you're ready - we'll be good to go when everyone is ready

I'm not going to make it tonight guys. Stuck at the hospital. Shotaro, I'll send you a PM as soon as I'm home.

I would like to sign up for a next time if there is going to be one if it is possible. I have never played a single game of D&D before, but from what I watched it was barrels (near corpses) of fun.

I would like to sign up for a next time if there is going to be one if it is possible. I have never played a single game of D&D before, but from what I watched it was barrels (near corpses) of fun.

Sounds good man - I think 8 players would be our absolute limit though

If you head to the Twitch link the Archive will stay for 60 days. I'm also copying it over to my YouTube channel (as a non-monetised video) so you guys will be able to watch it over there if you'd prefer (twitch archives can't be viewed on tablets for instance) I'll post a link when I have one.

The more the merrier! It was a lot of fun.

Can anyone tell me if they can't hear Shotaro most of the time?

I'm the Head of Creative, not a math teacher. Jeez :p

I know this Sunday there is a PPV, I think Shotaro is out of town the 1st, but I could be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back