WZCW Predictions Thread

What did you mean by my RPs didnt have depth, i thought it was kind of bland, could you give me an example please

World Heavyweight Championship: Joseph Rios v. Everest: I think the Rios is going to win, the video just slam dunked it, its still going to be a good match though...

Do or Die: Sincade v. Mystery Opponent: I think that Sincade will pull it out by a nose, its kind of hard to describe, but this tpe of match is hard to predict,

Elite X Championship: All 3 of the guys had awesome RPs, Peanut, i think your RP was kind of contradictory, because Hasheem was kind of a good guy and a bad guy, other than that, it was awesome Will, i liked your RP, i feel it was a very good RP, it was just kind of, i dont know, it was something, i cant describe it, Gus, same with you, a very good RP, but theres something about it, i think you could of described more about your answers, but thats about it, Winner: I dont know, I just hope The WZCW staff can see whi shoudl win better than i can

#1. Contender Fatal Four Way: Cant comment, but Will said my RP lacked depth, anyway, cant comment

Steamboat Ricky v. Sammy Orwell: Ricky, even if Sam rped, i think Ricky just had a step up, even with that curveball life threw him, good luck with that ricky

What did you mean by my RPs didnt have depth, i thought it was kind of bland, could you give me an example please

Joe, as always I never mean disrespect. I'd like to believe I try & help point things out, so they might be fixed. I'm not saying your RP wasn't good, I'm just saying when you look at it, next to the other two that were done.. it was short & to the point, without depth to anything.

You basically had a highlight of each guy, without the highlight. You mentioned their name, then one sentence to describe them in a complete rundown.

For example, you said Maxx is a Chris Benoit rip-off. I'm not saying he is or isn't, but our e-fed shouldn't have mention of such things, because each of us are "ripoffs" to something. Whether its a complete gimmick, a picture of what we "look like" or our movesets. -- I think you could've put more depth in explaining the "good" sides of your opponents, then explained why you feel you can overcome then. Instead of simply running them down, & building your guy as dominate.

That was the one thing Enforcer asked that we not do AS much, in our Rps anymore. (He asked that we focus on storytelling, on explaining detail with your Character, the Characters you're involved in the match with, the match, & the background)

You basically did a rundown of everyone in the match. (Maxx - Benoit ripoff, Thorpe - elbow drop finisher) You did an average job of coining McBrady, just because you worked off his actual gimmick, & even added if he worked so hard, why wasn't he the Champ. I liked that part the best, because it was more than the others.

I hope you don't take offense to this. Anyone who rights an RP, long, short, depth or not. Everyone who takes time to write one, has the ability on any given time, to produce an end all, be all, to perfection with one. (If that makes sense) I think the best thing to do, is look over everyone's RPs, study the ones that win, take from them what you believe won them the match.

Another example, in my own personal belief is.. look at the major stars. Joseph Rios, Everest, Hasheem, Sincade, Thorpe.. they ALL put together major RPs. Then you have Ricky, who is the only person I know, who can take anything & sell it like gold. And finally, you have guys like Gus, who with each Rp gets better & better, because he's beginning to branch out & add things.

I hope this has helped. Again, I'm not meaning to bad mouth you or your RP, I'm just saying it needs more depth, especially when you go up against any of the names I mentioned above.

I completely agree with Will. Like he said, your RP was good but compared to the others, theirs were a little bit better. Who knows, maybe the guys upstairs think the opposite and maybe you'll win the match, or maybe not.

I have no clue. And you know what? Winning isn't everything. Yes, it is always great to win. But you should win if you really deserved and earned it. This whole E-Fed should really be about learning and having fun. And with each person's RP, it should get better and better. And I feel if you work on your RP more, and think of idea's for them, then I believe that your RP's can be so much better!!

Let me give you a little pointer/advice: This is how I write my RP's and the matches that I was asked to write. I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS write the RP's and the matches on paper. I write the whole thing out, and I always think about what to write, because I want to win. But in order to win, I gotta earn it, and that is what I try to do. For the next RP you have to write, if you have a match on Meltdown or whatever...write your RP first on paper...in a notebook...and then read it over and if you are MORE than satisfied, then type it up on Microsoft Word, copy and paste it onto the thread where it is your match, format it, and post it. That is a very good way to write RP's and Matches.

Don't get me or Will or anyone else wrong. We only told you this just so we can help you. What other E-Fed will tell you that? (Don't go looking for E-Fed's it was just an expression) Just keep working hard and I promise you, you will do great!! If you ever need help or some advice, PM me, I would love to help you. That goes for everyone...because that's the type of guy I am, lol.

ALSO: Can we all please stop saying: I don't mean to come off as a dick. Or I don't mean to be mean here, I'm just trying to help you out. B/c a few people have said it in here...and i believe that they were only trying to help. But when I post in the other sections of the forums, The Bar Room, and I say something, people think I am pissed off or whatever, when I am not.

People can either stop saying that or I will start posting it in the posts where it might sound as if i am pissed but I really am not.

Okey dokey...let's resurrect this thread as well. Every Newest Card that the WZCW I will give a list of like matches and some other shit that you guys can give your opinions.

Meltdown Episode 10 - The Tribute To The Troops Special

1) What are you opinions on this?

My opinions is that it is huge. A suggestion by Will, but I wouldn't be surprised if Sincade or others thought of it, but kudos to Will for saying it. My opinion on this is that you know something huge is going happen. It just has to!!! The show will be posted up hopefully by teh end of this weekend. It would be totally awesome if like past legends can come back for like a one time thing. Like AJ and Echeleon just like come out and do something, they can cut a promo written by the creative team or Ech/AJ...that would be spectacular. I have NO clue if it's going to be a regular episode of Meltdown with a surprise or not. Even though I wish we can have a special one time surprise thing. All I know is that with Enforer, Sincade, and Will running things...we can expect BIG things!!! I mean Hasheem is in the show, lol jk jk jk. This is also the in-ring debut of Rajeem and DJ :)

2) What special things do you wish can happen?

I wish there can be somehting that has to do with Christmas. Like a special appearance by Santa Clause (which will mean someone has to come back for like a one time thing or something) That would be pretty cool :)

I also wish there can be a diva thing. We only have 2 divas here in the WZCW...Camille and Heidi. (Both are HEEL...so if Echeleon's 2 women characters can come back as faces to have a tag team diva's thing with Ech's women obviously going over...that would be sick)

3) Final Thoughts on the show:
It's going to be a huge show, and they are also going to be confirming the entire card of All or Nothing, I think, so this should be a really good show.

Now onto the matches:

1. The Devilspawns vs. Ben Legend and Steamboat Ricky
This match is a unoque match. I think that The Devilspawns are tag team material where Ben Legend and Ricky aren't. So the chances of them winning is not as great as the Devilspawns, in my opinion.

2. WVC vs. Rajeem and Davinder Jeatter
I can't comment on this match. I have somewhat of a feeling I am not going to win this match, but this is my first tag match with DJ and we wanna be an actual tag team so we are going to RP our asses off and work hard on doing it.

3. Triple Thread Elite X Title Match:
Big Will vs. Nate Thorp vs. Gus
I don't think Nate is going to win only because he really can't feud with Gus or Will bc Gus and Will seriously need to continue and progress their feud. I read BOTH RP's and unless Gus can pull out another GREAT RP and Will doesn't it is safe to say that Gus will be the next Elite X Champion but as of RIGHT NOW I think Will is winning this match.

4. Joseph Rios and Mohammad Hasheem vs. DC and Everest
I can't comment on this match as it is my match...I hope I win, but my RP was pretty good, I think, I changed the format so some people might have a hard time reading it, but if you read just about every single word then it would make sense. I don't think DC and Everest will RP bc i dont know if they know they r even booked in a match so wtvr. Good luck to all of us guys!!

Final Thoughts on the card:
The matches are solid except for the Ricky and Legend teaming up...they aren't really tag team material with each other so I don't know why you would pair them up. And how come there is only 4 matches? Lack of writers? You have me and Gus and Will and Maxx. I'm sure Maxx can handle 2 matches, bc he always tell me he can lol. I wish there is MORE than just like 2 big promo's and 4 matches. But it's up to you guys.

Give your opinions if you want.

So what is everyones thoughts about the upcoming PPV? Who do you guys think will pull out the victories? Post your thoughts on who you think will win in here.

WHC - Ricky....Everest's RP was ok. Not superb, but ok. And well, you haven't even RPed yet. So I have as good of a chance as you to win. Ricky > Everest. Therefore, Ricky = WHC

Elite X - Ricky....If I win the WHC, then I might as well win the Elite X match.

Tag Teams - WVC can't compete with the combination of myself, Polly, and my Rocky montage video. Therefore, Ricky > WVC and thus Ricky = TT Champs.

Mayhem - Since I already have 5 belts now, I might as well give one up so that someone else can feel like he matters. So, who better to give it to then the most missed individual in efed history, El Guerrero! El Guerrero = Mayhem Champ. El Guerrero = Way hardcore. Thus, El Guerrero >>>>> Maxx.

Lethal Lottery - I have the best luck.

OK my thoughts

For the lottery match, i am going to put myself over. I am pretty hopeful of going a long way in this one; i certainly think the RP is good enough to get me close enough at the end.

Mayhem - Maxx over Ricky - sorry Ricky

WHC - i really enjoyed Everests' latest RP and i reckon 'forcer knows he has to pull something special out

Devilspawns match - I dont know how this one will work, i hope it is who i think it is! I guess we wont see an RP from them so you have to say the Spawns win here

Tag champs - too close to call for me.

Juggalo tag match - is likely to come down to whether Jesse RP's or not, i think. A but harsh but true.

We should know more when the deadline passes.

My predictions here for the match are as foolows:

LL: This match is gonna be difficult to find out who is gonna win this, Im going with D.C

Mayhem: Maxx sorry ricky you put soo much into your LL rp that you kinda missed the Mayhem one, it was not your best but still solid

DS VS ??: no one really rpd for hits match yet

Jauggalo Tag: Alex and Jesse me thiinks

Devilspawns vs. Mystery Opponents
Whenever there’s an unknown there’s an element of suspense and anticipation waiting for their opponents. However, their opponents this time are the former Tag Team Champions. They are one of the most dominant teams around and have consistently proved themselves ready for anything. That being said, Hatchiyama Manzo was once a mystery opponent and his path of destruction hasn’t been stopped yet. However, I think the Devilspawns will pull out a victory here and continue their way back to the gold they feel they deserve.
Winners: Devilspawns

Juggaloe Grudge Match

Manzo comes and beats you all up. Stupid little clown people challenging Manzo before.
Winner: No contest

Mayhem Title:
Steamboat Ricky has proved that he is indeed hardcore. He lives, breaths and sweats passion and love for the pain he inflicts on himself and others. Is there anyone out there more in his element that Ricky? Doubtful. That being said, Maxx has the backing of the Nation of Islam, and we have seen before just how much an impact having friends can be (I’m looking at you Rios!). Triumphing over Maxx is do-able Ricky, but can you really defeat three guys who are going to take every advantage they can and then look to invent some more, just to take advantage of those too? I think that the numbers game might be too much for even you.
Winner: Maxx

Elite-X Title:

The closing chapter of a historic war for the Elite X championship that involved everything; love, loss, betrayal, sorrow and of course there’s that all out war for survival. It comes down to this final match. Everything is on the line; this one is for all the marbles. I think that the home field advantage will carry Will to the first fall victory over Gus, who will fight long and hard but will go down. However, once the cage is dropped and people see the determination and fight in Gus, coupled with his incredible skill in such high profile matches, that he’ll be able to win back the second fall, forcing the match to take place under ladder match rules. Then it comes down to who has more to lose and I think that Will’s lust for gold and power can only carry him so far against the man who has literally got everything he holds dear on the line. I predict it’ll be close, with Will getting close a number of times, but in the end Gus will crawl out of there the Elite X Champion.
Winner: Gus

World Championship:

Rios has clung to the title for so long now it’s hard to imagine him without it around his waist. Everest has had his number on so many occasions now, just never when it really mattered. Could tonight finally be the night? I think it just may be. The Devilspawns are busy in a tag match earlier in the night against who knows what, Big Will is defending the elite X Championship in a heated war for survival, and there’s the Lethal Lottery itself that Dynasty will have to be focused upon. Finally, Rios won’t have the backup he has come to rely upon and we can sit back and enjoy a classic match between two of the greatest athletes in WZCW today. Can Everest finally triumph? Is it finally his time to shine?
Winner: Everest

Lethal Lottery:

With so many variables this match will be very hard to pick a winner. With the skills and ‘unique’ crowd support of DC, he’s certainly a favorite to win it, and with a similar backing Sincade has a good shot at getting back into the title picture in a big way. Any members of the Nation of Islam or Dynasty have a good numbers advantage and if they come down with similar numbers they could possibly rule the ring until only they remained. Steamboat Ricky is a huge variable I feel as his insane and hardcore mindset only encourages this kind of environment putting him right at home in such turmoil. In short, anybody could walk away with this thing. However, I’m going to pick a winner, and my pick is Hatchiyama Manzo. Regardless of me being his handler, the fact of the matter is no-one has come close to stopping the behemoth from destroying everything in his path, and whilst we have two or three groups here who can claim a numbers advantage, it didn’t help last month when Manzo wiped out three number one contenders in quick succession. He’s undefeated, he’s unchallenged, hell as far as I recall has anyone even knocked him off his feet? Even with all the variables, there is nothing so variable that it can slow the “pride of Japan” on his match to glory.
Winner: Manzo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back