XWF Episode 1 with KB

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
XWF Episode #1
Date: November 13, 2001
Commentators: Tony Schiavone, Jerry Lawler
Hosts: Jimmy Hart, Brian Knobbs

This is another one I doubt you’ve heard of. Basically about seven months after WCW and ECW folded, Jimmy Hart, Greg Valentine and Brian Knobbs signed up the talent to start a family friendly wrestling promotion to give the guys another place to work. They taped ten TV shows over a two day period but the shows never aired on TV due to Vince signing up a lot of the roster.

The World Wrestling All-Stars would take some of these guys before TNA became a real home for them. These matches are from a three disc DVD set called the Lost Episodes of the XWF. I believe these were supposed to be TV episodes but there’s a chance they’re just random matches thrown together with other clips edited in to add a story. It could be interesting though so let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

Ahead Of It's Time......Kind Of.

WWA had Sting, had a show in Newcastle and I'm sure bananas in pajamas did a match.

I have the XWF DVD, never watched it. I bought it because it was cheap and I was looking for a Wrestling DVD at the time to watch at some stage that wasn't WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back