Yo! WZ! X Needs YOUR Help

Ha, yes, my secret identity has been revealed!

Well not really, a bunch of people on here already know my real name.

Leave some comments and jazz!

Ha, yes, my secret identity has been revealed!

Well not really, a bunch of people on here already know my real name.

Leave some comments and jazz!

Let the stalking.................commence!

In all seriousness I'm glad for ya homie, I'l drop in and sing your praises to the sky.

In the narrow format some breaks in the paragraphs would be nice, but writing- and analysis-wise it's great.

And what is with the IWC's obsession with Star ratings?! Was that SERIOUSLY your first comment?! :lmao:

People just prefer star ratings Doc, it's the same system people have been using to review wrestling for like 30 years, Meltzer, Keith, and Dunn all use it. It's more specific than letter grading as well.

Take that KB! Star Ratings 4 Life MOTHERFUCKER!

Ooh Wrestlezone is taking some good talent into the reviewing world...maybe one day you and KB will be major wrestling bloggers.

And I understand the appeal of star ratings when it's just simple 5 stars...but when it's taken into ****3/4 ratings I'm like, really? 3/4 stars is taking it too far. If you want to be so specific use a 10* system.

Thanks for the kind words guys! Scott just sent me an email and granted me access to post to the site, so I'll be posting reviews pretty regularly over there from now on just like our own KB.

Fistbumps for all.

Ooh Wrestlezone is taking some good talent into the reviewing world...maybe one day you and KB will be major wrestling bloggers.

And I understand the appeal of star ratings when it's just simple 5 stars...but when it's taken into ****3/4 ratings I'm like, really? 3/4 stars is taking it too far. If you want to be so specific use a 10* system.

Obvious **** is obvious. Quit trying to get into X's tighty-whitey and go back to the Middle Earth from wence you came, Frodo.

Am I the only one who has this cunt nugget on ignore?

Seriously though Macca why attack one of the nicest people on this site for no fucking reason?

Why would you travel halfway across the world for a booty call?

Oh, wait why am I asking you? You'd never get a booty call in your entire life, partly due to the fact that your whole torso looks like the Elephant Man's face when scrunched up.

And you would know what my torso looks like how?

EDIT: THE PICUTRE ALEX POSTED WASN'T ME YOU FUCKING MORON.

Sure it wasn't, chubby lumpkins.

By the way, do you have a passionate hate for anyone who can look down and see their genitalia, and not a never-ending sea of flubber?

I've posted my picture you massive fucking idiot. That isn't me.

I have a passionate hatred for people who make 2 calous Columbine refrences in the span of about 20 minutes.

I know, I posted it. You look like the Fonz's obese ******ed ginger child.

Also, you have hate for Columbine jokes? That's weird, I always thought fat unpopular Juggalo teenagers go hand-in-hand with revenge-fuelled school massacres. Shouldn't that shit be your forte of sorts?

Probably doesn't help when you get in several bits of innuendo on these forums while you Eskimo kiss in a hotel.

I generally don't wish death on anyone but after you third joke about innocent children getting murdered I hope someone kills you so I can piss on your grave.

Respond if you want I'm done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back