Yo! WZ! X Needs YOUR Help

WIN!!!! What place is that, by the way?

It's called Gattitown. Has a huge arcade place etc. You get tickets and trade them in for prizes but they're stuff more for adults. I think the biggest hting they have is like a 360. There's stuff there that's more kid based but the whole left side is clearly for older people.

Yeah those teeny basketball things we played on were clearly adult based :p

And Macca, shut up. You have absolutely no idea about anything. At all. In fact I don't think you've ever had a clue about anything in your entire life, so stop assuming you know me and my reasons for what I do.

Was it the Mini-Slam Dunk? My step-brother and I set an alarm off on one of those once by getting over 100 pts. We're both over 6 feet so we just reached over and repeatedly moved a ball in front of the sensor

It's called Gattitown. Has a huge arcade place etc. You get tickets and trade them in for prizes but they're stuff more for adults. I think the biggest hting they have is like a 360. There's stuff there that's more kid based but the whole left side is clearly for older people.
1. This: Clowns vs. Children vs. KB vs. Orphans vs. The Moon vs. ????
is an Elimination Chamber I can get behind.
2. Ugh, I wish we had a Gattitown. The Gatti's Pizza by me is terrible. I think they went bankrupt like 13 years ago based on how old everything was when last I went.
3. X, interesting read. Although it comes off like straight play-by-play and doesn't have much of a personality. I only get a sense of your opinion at the end narrative/ratings. And Doc is right, there needs to be better formatting.

1. This: Clowns vs. Children vs. KB vs. Orphans vs. The Moon vs. ????
is an Elimination Chamber I can get behind.
2. Ugh, I wish we had a Gattitown. The Gatti's Pizza by me is terrible. I think they went bankrupt like 13 years ago based on how old everything was when last I went.
3. X, interesting read. Although it comes off like straight play-by-play and doesn't have much of a personality. I only get a sense of your opinion at the end narrative/ratings. And Doc is right, there needs to be better formatting.

Thanks for the advice Liger. I try to not just do play-by-play but you want to let people know the major spots/moves in a match and it's easier to do a quick play by play leading into analysis than cutting the play by play out alltogether. I do try to throw in my thoughts on certain spots/sequences in the play by play though.

I think I need to cut back slightly on the play-by-play, and I think I have been lately, trying to only cover the important moves and spots with the play by play.

Thanks for the constructive criticism though man, appreciated. Scott posted up my second Dragon Gate USA i-PPV earlier today if any of you guys want to comment on it or whatever.

3 things:

1. I wouldn't post something every day. Maybe once a week or so. Unless you're insane like I am.

2. Yeah on the formatting. In college my English professor engrained into my head that people are going to want to skip big blocks of text.

3. I'd try to stay clear of the play by play. If they want to know what's going on, they can watch the match. The point of a review/analysis is to give your knowledge and insight into what's going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back