Your Least Favorite Posters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xemmy

of the Le'beau family
They've got to be regulars. Try to keep it to guys over 200 posts.
Crock's thread got me curious.

Personally I don't have the balls, nor the authority to list mine- and I'm probably on a lot of people's list.

I hate Nick, because he could school me in a debate. Much like Dirty Jose........ or alot of people for that matter.

My list is fairly long, but my reasons are selfishness rather than hate or stupidity.

There is no one I don't like but a few people always red rep me for nothing, like touched by an angle. At least ScreaminNormanSmiley tells me why he red repped me.

Actually, I'll give that one out.

I absolutely loath Touched By An Angel.

He's number 1 on my list.

All the others I dislike because of past debates or random stupidity.
Touched By An Angel. For example He red repped me in the Cigar Lounge for "Blasphemy". That's all he put in the box.

Blaspheming seems like a reasonable reason to receive red rep.

I hope you're joking.

It was in a debate. I wasn't saying "God Sucks!". I was arguing about the detriments of religion. And instead of joining the debate, he just took it upon himself to red rep me every day.

I hope you're joking.

It was in a debate. I wasn't saying "God Sucks!". I was arguing about the detriments of religion. And instead of joining the debate, he just took it upon himself to red rep me every day.

That is blasphemy. You were speaking against a religion and it's ways. That can actually be considered blasphemy.

If I'm perfectly honest ^ this guy, don't think I've ever seen him contribute anything to a thread, he seems to just like shooting people down. And Crock..........I'm not sure why........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back