• Demon's Souls

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fizzy

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Arkham_Asylum.jpg

Demon%27s_Souls_Cover.jpg

Whoa, two games that are more recent in the tournament going head to head in what should honestly be a closmatch but most likely won't be.

If you have never experienced Demon's Souls, and you don't consider yourself a casual gamer (I hate those damn terms, but I guess here it fits) then you need to pick this up. The reason why I say that is because the difficulty of this game is great! It's a great challenge to anyone who loves challenges. It pissed me off so many times that I had to buy myself a new controller (I won't explain why).

But on the flip side of that coin, Batman Arkham Asylum is THE batman game. It is the game that many batman fans have been begging and pleading for forever. The game is so good, that it made me want to go out and buy myself a black costume with a cape and go throw stuff at people from rafters.

Both of these games are great, and both deserve to be in any gamers library, and seeing how I expect Batman to run away with this one, I'll vote for Demon's Souls, just because honestly to me, it's a toss up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back